LSU Baseball 2024 LSU Baseball (11 Viewers)

Vandy was the other undefeated team in this tournament. That would mean that they have more fresh arms than the Vols would have in the championship game. I know that Tennessee is a tough matchup, but both of these teams are playing extremely well at this time.

Might Vandy be the tougher of the two opponents for LSU tomorrow? :unsure:

Here’s my theory: Vandy players were sucking because they were too focused on their studies. Now that finals are over, it’s game on 🤓🤣

Here’s my theory: Vandy players were sucking because they were too focused on their studies. Now that finals are over, it’s game on 🤓🤣
Frankly, LSU will have to play a great baseball team no matter who wins this last semifinal game. We just need to stop the mistakes and keep the arms fresh and the bats hot!

It's amazing that just over a week ago, this thread was at 20 pages and some was telling the team to hang it up...

It's now over 40 pages.

Damn you, @Bill.
The Costanza Effect is alive and well. Hopefully ‘he’ will predict a quick exit from the NCAA regionals. :grin:

(There’s a method to my madness.) :hihi:

This ‘Battle of Tennessee’ semifinal game is a real struggle that may require their using up a lot of pitchers to seal the deal. I’m all for a 22 inning game that lasts well into the morning. :scratch:

This dude's a New Orleans native.

Sure, it was a judgment call, it’s just that the judgement was wrong.
I mean, I more .. or less .. understand the explanation. Except I missed the explanation how the catcher was either "in front of or on the plate". Or how it took five minutes to make a "judgment" call.

Jay Johnson can't coach tomorrow due to the ejection.

ETA: In other news, he WILL be available to coach. The guys said different during the Tennessee-Vandy game.

Last edited:
I fear that if I watch this afternoon, I will invoke the @Bill curse. I have not watched any of the recent games. I don't want to be responsible for a poor outcome. I suppose I could just blame Bill, though.

I fear that if I watch this afternoon, I will invoke the @Bill curse. I have not watched any of the recent games. I don't want to be responsible for a poor outcome. I suppose I could just blame Bill, though.
Hey.... Bill has been here for every game throughout the tournament.
It's going to be hard now to get that excuse to fly. :hihi:

interesting - this popped up in my FB memories from 2013

don't know what it is about LSU baseball, but year after year they field some of the most tenacious/never say die teams - congrats on the extra inning SEC Championship win (2 games after the 9th inning 2 out 2 strike come from behind win to stay in contention)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom