Actual Conversation with a Stripper... (1 Viewer)

I know one day I will walk into a Dentist's office and see "Cherry' and realize that she made it through Dental School after all and I helped.

They have this new thing going on now. Started about two years ago here. BUt strippers wear those giant high heels that have about 4 to 6" of platforms on them... They weigh a friggin ton... Well anyways.. This new thing that they do is to either lay on thier back, or be on all fours... Them SLAM those heavy shoes down really hard. And those Arkyclic Enamal shoes goes Ka-Boom!. Sounds like somebody hit an oak tree with an aluminum baseball bat... But it's their new way of saying.. "Hey, I'm on stage, look at me."

Look for this new thechnique the next time you visit your favorite strip club.

Joe

It sounds more like Pacman's new "marketing" technique to make his gunshots less noticeable when "making it rain" gets outta hand. He's tired of the snitches.

:hihi:

hi, been enjoying this place awhile, feel the urge to make out my first post! don't know about the gangsta rap but have had good success with other rap, M&M, 50 cent, also Disturbed, Korn, Manson, Sys Down, Zombie and anything by Linkin P. Basically put myself through college with this newer music, the guys I talked to seemed to want to experience something new to make them feel younger and more hip, well that is my view anyway, Val

Did noone else notice that a former stripper just posted in this thread? :9:

Did noone else notice that a former stripper just posted in this thread? :9:

I think it is what my wife calls the "hands on the knees effect". Guys are all talk leading into a strip club and then when they actually have a real live woman...naked......in front of them.....

90026645.JPG

Wow, Joe's got my dream job! :D

Ever had about 20 girls wanna kick your *** in the parking lot?

Strippers are like little children, they don;t want to eat anything but cake and ice cream. You as the adult have to make them eat their brocolli, knowing all the reasons why. And that is the hardest part.

I think it is what my wife calls the "hands on the knees effect". Guys are all talk leading into a strip club and then when they actually have a real live woman...naked......in front of them.....

90026645.JPG

:hihi:

Ever had about 20 girls wanna kick your *** in the parking lot?

Strippers are like little children, they don;t want to eat anything but cake and ice cream. You as the adult have to make them eat their brocolli, knowing all the reasons why. And that is the hardest part.

Yes, sensei! Er... can I be your understudy? :ezbill:

I got suckered at a strip club down the steet from my old apt. in Seattle. The Deja VU. This beautiful stripper, everything about her physically was my "type." I paid for a few lap dances, then she sat there and we had an actual conversation for at least 30 minutes just about ourselves and blah, blah, blah. Anyway, she says something like I never do this but you seem really nice and interesting. I am about to get off but wait for me to get out of the change room and I'll get your phone number so we can hang out. I wait around and hand her my number. She certainly seemed sincere and I had already spent like 300 dollars on this girl. Needless to say she never called me.

You hear that random smokin' hot Deja Vu stripper!? You broke my heart!

They are hot at the Deja Vu. Expensive too. I didn't mind paying by the song because the lab dances were very good, but they always cut the songs in half.

"B" and "P" are on opposite sides of the keyboard, so this is probably not an error.

NTTAWWT

Woof, woof!

Just bring in a bag of beggin' strips and you'll be the center of attention

she says something like I never do this but you seem really nice and interesting. I am about to get off but wait for me to get out of the change room and I'll get your phone number so we can hang out. I wait around and hand her my number. She certainly seemed sincere and I had already spent like 300 dollars on this girl. Needless to say she never called me.

Sounds like she was really interested as why else would she go through all the trouble of getting your number? I mean at that point she already had the 300? Its not like she did it just to leave as you could have always showed up another time wondering what happened? Why didnt you ever go back and ask her?

Hey Hattr, where did she work? Fantasies, Crazy Horse, PJ's, the 'Boat or the GABC? Can you believe we have that many nudy bars in Anchorage?

Anyway, I LOATHE the shoe stomp. As an aside, I sat down and tried to factor in the sheer amount of money I have wasted on strippers in my 28 years of life. It made me nearly weep. Life in the oil patch is a sad lonely one.

She worked at the Crazy Horse...her stage name is Lacy...she is probably still there...half Scandinavian and half Inupiuq...(not sure if I spelled the last one right).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom