All things Florida Man (1 Viewer)

Brad Mojo

Formerly Ellis Hugh
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Sometimes Florida Man does things like Florida Man does, but said things by themselves might not be worthy of their own individual threads. Florida Man does so much that his antics don't even surprise you any more. Feel free to lump Florida Man stories here to keep them all together (where he can be more easily controlled, if that's possible).

Florida couple built drive-thru window at mobile home to sell drugs: cops

Florida couple built drive-thru window at mobile home to sell drugs: cops

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

mikaloyd

minion_patriot_drinker
Reaction score
The weird thing about Florida man is that much of the incidents are Neqws because Florida passed an all encompassing Freedom of Information style law that makes all of the arrests and incidents open to news sources. A lot of other places might look a lot more like Florida if similar good laws were in place

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The weird thing about Florida man is that much of the incidents are Neqws because Florida passed an all encompassing Freedom of Information style law that makes all of the arrests and incidents open to news sources. A lot of other places might look a lot more like Florida if similar good laws were in place
A friend was telling me this. Which makes sense. It's still fun to make fun of Florida, though. With love!

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
seriously though, florida is forked up. i lived in pompano, ft lauderdale, and oviedo. i can attest to the strangeness of the state. plus all of the damn canadians @Oye infiltrate the state.

Oye

Board Man
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
seriously though, florida is forked up. i lived in pompano, ft lauderdale, and oviedo. i can attest to the strangeness of the state. plus all of the damn canadians @Oye infiltrate the state.
cut me open

I bleed red and white, sure.

But you know what else is there?

Blue, buddy. Bleep yeah!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom