All things Florida Man (6 Viewers)

The article doesn't give a location, but I think chances are high enough to put this here.

Hey mom...can you take me to the hospital?

Why?

I can't get this USB cable out of my thingy.

Whaaa?!?!?

Oh, when we get there, you can just stay in the waiting room, ok?

LAKE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man tried to trade in a vehicle from the same dealership he stole it from, police said.

Lake City police responded to a report of a stolen vehicle at a Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership on Monday, WTLV-TV reported.

Employees told officers that a man was trying to trade in his vehicle for a new one. But upon checking the VIN number, they found that the vehicle was stolen from the dealership’s lot a few days earlier.

The man admitted to stealing the vehicle, police said, adding the crime was captured on the dealership’s camera system…….

IW-92720211659595.jpg

LAKE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man tried to trade in a vehicle from the same dealership he stole it from, police said.

Lake City police responded to a report of a stolen vehicle at a Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership on Monday, WTLV-TV reported.

Employees told officers that a man was trying to trade in his vehicle for a new one. But upon checking the VIN number, they found that the vehicle was stolen from the dealership’s lot a few days earlier.

The man admitted to stealing the vehicle, police said, adding the crime was captured on the dealership’s camera system…….

Like he was gonna qualify for the new car note he was trying to get.

I hope they have a camera ready for when the garbage man* opens the lid.

* Somewhat joking. I assume they will not leave this for the garbage man, but you can't be too sure with Florida Man.

DAVENPORT, Fla. (AP) — Authorities said Sunday a third victim has died following a violent attack where an angry electrician wielding a knife and baseball bat killed three co-workers and injured another at the Florida home they shared.

Look at that mugshot, you know that the rest of the the Florida Men are looking at him like.

this-guy-went-too-far-rucka-rucka-ali.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom