Alvin Kamara indicted. Court date is set for March 2. (1 Viewer)

Seems like Alvin really is a bully. And the case is much more serious then they are portraying it to be!
One incident doesn't make him a bully. If he's had a history of that, then I'd be inclined to agree he's a bully. But I tend to think he isn't.

That settles it then...guess by that logic there shouldn't be any fights anywhere in the world anymore...you got it all figured out.

You a married man? What would you do if someone strolled up and called your wife an ugly b*?

There are a lotta high horses around here nowadays....but not enough ladders apparebtly
Bro, this wasn't a fight . . . . .

Where have you been man. I post nothing but contrarian post and replies, and I can be found here every day for years. I have answered for everything.

I always back up my opinions with facts and stats. Where are yours? You only give opinions, because you have nothing else. Kamara deserves to go to jail, but going to jail isn't the issue at all for me. It never was. Calling the case 10 months out. That's my jam! Your jam is asking everyone if they will come back after they were found out to be wrong. You have done it it often, I remember.

All I have been guilty here of, is weighting my opinion that " if Kamara doesn't get a plea deal, he will go to prison" You have a differing opinion. You think easy no jail time. Good for you. But, I didn't place all this grief on you for your opinion,
so when the Bucs fan weighed his opinion, he was fronting and a troll? but you are only facts. gotcha.
Facts . 97% of cases end in plea deals.. so much for the the law is written, there for it is..

The time is NOW to find a successor for AK41. I love the dude and he was a great player for the Saints, but if he’s found guilty or buys his way out this with a hefty suspension, then it’s time to find the next guy.

Kenny McIntosh just might be the guy for the job. He reminds me of a Pierre Thomas from a higher pedigree

That settles it then...guess by that logic there shouldn't be any fights anywhere in the world anymore...you got it all figured out.

You a married man? What would you do if someone strolled up and called your wife an ugly b*?

There are a lotta high horses around here nowadays....but not enough ladders apparebtly
If a guy strolled up and called my wife a birch, i would have to hold her back.

There isn't anything anyone would say to me that would cause me to assault them. It's not a high horse, it's being a grown up.

There isn't anything anyone would say to me that would cause me to assault them. It's not a high horse, it's being a grown up.
Yep, imo the inability or lack of care to control one's self is more often than not a sign of their weakness.

about 8 years ago at a Mardi Gras parade, a guy threw a string of profanities at my 10 year old daughter, and pushed her away over a bead (put his hands on her and pushed her backwards).
me and my cousin approached the guy and told him to leave and he told us to F ourselves. we were extremely close to giving him a beat down, but luckily a cop saw the confrontation and stopped it before the fight happened. I think back to that day every year during Mardi Gras and think how close we were from probably getting arrested (and having my daughter see all of it). I had pretty much blacked out with anger. I don't think I've ever been that angry in my life. now, would we have been in the right if we gave him a beat down. nope. would he have deserved it. no. but some people do dumb things when triggered. I had not been in a fight since high school (25 years). there are some people who would say he would have deserved it and I probably would have convinced my self of that also. I am not trying to draw a parallel between that and AK. I was luckily it didn't happen. no-one saw him push my daughter except me. my cousin was just gonna ride with me.. the guy was just a drunk piece of trash.
I am just saying I can see how a split second can have terrible outcomes.
I hope AK can avoid jail time. and I also hope he learned a very difficult lesson. it will cost him dearly professionally, personally and monetarily.
y'all may think I'm giving excuses or taking up for him, I am not. if he gets jail time, then he only has himself to blame.

also, I don't feel sorry for the victim. I truly believe he accomplished what he was after, but I don't think he expected it to be so severe. I really think he was looking for a payday. but that's just my opinion..
and no, he didn't deserve it and AK and crew were out of bounds for what they did.

Last edited:
It’s not “I ain’t see anyone”……it’s “I didn’t see anyone”…..

And I agree with you on what you didn’t see.
Your ellipsis usage was incorrect and the style inaccurate as well.

You needed commas after the introduction to each of your quotes.

You should not use contractions in public correspondence.

I ain’t seen anyone else help you with this. So, you welcome.

so when the Bucs fan weighed his opinion, he was fronting and a troll? but you are only facts. gotcha.
Facts . 97% of cases end in plea deals.. so much for the the law is written, there for it is..
I think Bucs fan is very capable of answering for himself, so,,,,,,,,,,,Yea!

Yes, 97% while true. Plea deals end in prison time all day and every day. We have a mass incarceration problem. Plea deals are a big part of that problem. The way you are framing the plea bargain, is to a charge that doesn't carry jail time, That is often not the case in crimes of violence. The charge carries 1 to 5 yrs.

I think Bucs fan is very capable of answering for himself, so,,,,,,,,,,,Yea!

Yes, 97% while true. Plea deals end in prison time all day and every day. We have a mass incarceration problem. Plea deals are a big part of that problem. The way you are framing the plea bargain, is to a charge that doesn't carry jail time, That is often not the case in crimes of violence. The charge carries 1 to 5 yrs.
You've been beating this 1 to 5 years drum for a while now, but, that hardly means that's what they'll get. That would only apply if they go to trial and they're found or plead guilty. If there's a plea deal, then the 1 to 5 years doesn't apply.

You've been beating this 1 to 5 years drum for a while now, but, that hardly means that's what they'll get. That would only apply if they go to trial and they're found or plead guilty. If there's a plea deal, then the 1 to 5 years doesn't apply.

Exactly. A theoretical plea deal in this case would be something like dropping the conspiracy charge and reducing the battery resulting in great bodily harm to simple battery. Happens all the time.

Is that what will happen in this case? Who knows. Kamara will almost certainly plea out, but beyond that, predicting a specific outcome at this point, with the limited set of facts we have, is a fool's game.

In any event, plea deals are an important part of the legal process (the 97% figure is pretty much spot on), and the system frankly couldn't work without them. The courts are already way overworked and simply could not accommodate every case going to trial.

I really work on not forming opinions before seeing the facts so I'm still firmly on Kamara being innocent until he's proven guilty but I sure hope things didn't go down the way it's being reported.
You sound like a good person, so I'll save you many, many years of heartache on this one but.. nothing that is being reported anywhere is trustworthy these days. You're way better off following your own internal compass about matters like these.

This is the crux of so many problems in this world - the thought that if someone "disrespects" you verbally, that they deserve a beat down. It's the dumbest thought process on the planet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom