Am I Wrong for wanting to go see Avengers End Game over the draft? (1 Viewer)

More than Half of the team will probably be watching it too, so why not haha??

I'm going watch the Avengers Saturday morning, but that doesn't mean I will watch the draft. Goodell ruined it spreading it out over three days.

Me and my buddies used to get together and bbq and drink watching the draft all day Saturday and Sunday.

Now I just get instant updates on my phone. So I haven't watched the last two drafts to be honest.

I have the big ANZAC day clash(Aussie rules), then End game. With the vagaries of the international time line, I think the draft is Friday morning for me, though I have work and the Saints don't have a first rounder I might miss it till Saturday.

Yes you are wrong!

If you have been a fan for a while you should know that the saints move up quite often in the draft.

A true fan sticks by there team no matter what. I keep hearing all these people talk about how they just dont care about anything this year bc of the way the league screwed us.

I hate it too, but fellows it's time to get over it. We still have the same core group of guys, and as much young talent on our team, then any other team in the league.

Yea it sux that, that happened. Guess what? We are in a prime position to make another run at it this year. So quit pouting, and let's get ready for a magical year.

In fact this could be Drew's last year so let's enjoy it while we can, and stop looking at the past. Let's keep looking forward to the present and the future. That all starts tomorrow with the draft!

Who Dat!!

Best fanbase in the world!!!

Yes you are wrong!

If you have been a fan for a while you should know that the saints move up quite often in the draft.

A true fan sticks by there team no matter what. I keep hearing all these people talk about how they just dont care about anything this year bc of the way the league screwed us.

I hate it too, but fellows it's time to get over it. We still have the same core group of guys, and as much young talent on our team, then any other team in the league.

Yea it sux that, that happened. Guess what? We are in a prime position to make another run at it this year. So quit pouting, and let's get ready for a magical year.

In fact this could be Drew's last year so let's enjoy it while we can, and stop looking at the past. Let's keep looking forward to the present and the future. That all starts tomorrow with the draft!

Who Dat!!

Best fanbase in the world!!!

More power to you if you can grin and bear it. But please, don't say things like "quit pouting." It makes your "rah, rah" speech annoying.

And that "true fan" comment is a bit much.

My mom is deceased, good luck.

giphy.gif

But condolences about your mother.

My best friend is a life long Dolphins fan. For 16 years we have held a two man draft party of some sort for day 1 of the draft. This is the first year we won't be. He's lost his interest, as well.

It’d be interesting to see the ratings for the Draft, if there’s any event to hinder the Draft it would be the hype and eventual release of Endgame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom