Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (4 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I thought so,but wanted to make sure. Phizer is usually administered at hospitals because they have the equipment needed to store it at a very low temperature.
They've been sending them out more regularly since they ruled that Pfizer no longer needed to be super-frozen to store anymore. We've administered 1100 doses already.

Just got it
Still waiting my 15 minutes
no tail yet

I had mine Friday - Moderna - was fine until Saturday around the 24hr mark. Tail grew and has a mind of its own! All jokes aside, Saturday afternoon felt like I had the flu with how my whole body was aching. Late Saturday evening that subsided, arm is still a little sore today but not bad. I did previously have a covid positive diagnosis, so I imagine my reaction was my body saying "oh hell no, not you again" :D

I got the 2nd round of Moderna a couple weeks back. Felt kinda crappy 24-48 hours after the shot. Headache and general fatigue. After that, totally fine. Screw coronavirus

This is basically where I'm at with it. Not really sure how my friends are getting vaccinated but they are.

lol
Got mine through work on a military base. I've seen a lot of people just sign up and claim they fit the categories even though they don't... still received the vaccine

This is basically where I'm at with it. Not really sure how my friends are getting vaccinated but they are.

so I get one perk for being a teacher and you want to get all snippy about it

(and yes we're friends - your playing hard to get makes me friend you even more)

Is that from taking the test you mentioned? Is it easy to get and how much does it cost? How long for results?

Yes, it was from the spike protein antibody test. I was negative on the regular test, but positive for this. The test was easy, just a blood sample, however you need to find a dr. to call it in for you. Results took about 36 hours. Also, insurance covered the test, so nothing out of pocket (unless they end up sending me a bill i guess).

Last edited:
lol
Got mine through work on a military base. I've seen a lot of people just sign up and claim they fit the categories even though they don't... still received the vaccine
Yes, this is rampant. A lot of people claim to be smokers in Mississippi and now i'm seeing people claim to be teachers here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom