Asking the tough questions: Lattimore & Cam Jordan (1 Viewer)

I kind of disagree with Cam. He was in contention for DPOY the year prior, not a single peep about that this year. Did he get his triple double this year like the year before?
He did finish with 12 sacks. I believe he had 13 the year before.

His tackles were down a bit from 62 - 47, but had 18 TFL's (actually one more than the year before)...I don't see it as a diss I just don't think he has started to regress yet....

Player regression is a tough question because most users on this board are very sensitive and will treat such a topic as a diss instead of looking at the actual matter.

You answered your own question. Your didn't ask as an "if", but like you stated it's more like "looking at the actual matter". Your jumping to conclusion without neutral asking if there is any issues. Your trying but honestly it's like looking through glass...

You answered your own question. Your didn't ask as an "if", but like you stated it's more like "looking at the actual matter". Your jumping to conclusion without neutral asking if there is any issues. Your trying but honestly it's like looking through glass...
Where did I answer my own question, and what am I trying "but it's like looking through glass"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom