Before we blame Carr (1 Viewer)

Our Leader if the receiver messes up his "progression"

Drew Brees never had the weapons that Carr has this season. The line isn’t as good, but it’s good enough for prime Brees. Hell, I would let him call the plays himself. Not only that, the defense is better than most of what he had during his time here.

Brees is one of the best QB’s of all time. No comparison to Carr.

True as Al aged he wasnt the same, but during his time with Gruden he built a SB team, but he was always in ultimate control, with Gruden.

Gruden wanted total control, and got it in Tampa, and again in Vegas.

His personnel moves with no one to oversee it, are disastrous for the most part.

The Raiders are still paying approximately over 40 mill in dead money.

Joyner, Nassib, and Littleton, ya most people wouldnt even know who they are.

I do, and I know all 3 of em might have been worth about 3 mill a year for their production.

If all you do is pay attention to your team, you begin to live in a vacuum.

I follow teams that interest me besides my own, it helps me to analyze my team.

It keeps things in persective.
But yet Mark Davis said today he'd love to have Gruden back. Google it.

The ‘72 Dolphins would be as nervous as they’ve been since 2007.
No, they wouldn't. Even with Drew, we'd only just win the the NFC South with this coaching. Once the playoffs hit we'd be out after the 2nd round at the latest.

Does everyone remember Josh Freeman.......bare with me, I'm going somewhere with this. Anyway the offseason leading to the 2010 season Freeman worked with Drew, that year he finished with 25 or 26 TDs and only 6 ints, the Bucs finished 10-6. The next season without working with Drew, 16 TDs, 22 ints, Buics finished 4-12. I said all that to say it wouldn't hurt to reach out to Drew and ask for assistance, but I know and we all know egos won't allow that to happen, but Drew is proven, he could really help Carr, especially with Pete's offense. Just food for thought.

No, they wouldn't. Even with Drew, we'd only just win the the NFC South with this coaching. Once the playoffs hit we'd be out after the 2nd round at the latest.
Drew would have fired D.A.

At the very least, he would have made D.A. sit on the bench with an IPad to study how successful head coaches work. :)

You've been watching this team the last 2 years and still think we're a QB away, even Drew, from a deep playoff run? With this coaching staff? Drew could win this weak division for sure, but this team would be no match for Philly, San Francisco or even Dallas once the playoffs come.

Does everyone remember Josh Freeman.......bare with me, I'm going somewhere with this. Anyway the offseason leading to the 2010 season Freeman worked with Drew, that year he finished with 25 or 26 TDs and only 6 ints, the Bucs finished 10-6. The next season without working with Drew, 16 TDs, 22 ints, Buics finished 4-12. I said all that to say it wouldn't hurt to reach out to Drew and ask for assistance, but I know and we all know egos won't allow that to happen, but Drew is proven, he could really help Carr, especially with Pete's offense. Just food for thought.
Maybe, if he wants it, he should have some role next season.

You've been watching this team the last 2 years and still think we're a QB away, even Drew, from a deep playoff run? With this coaching staff? Drew could win this weak division for sure, but this team would be no match for Philly, San Francisco or even Dallas once the playoffs come.

It wasn’t really meant to be this serious my friend. Relax.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom