Believe it or not-The Saints are still in the hunt for the division (96 Viewers)

I suppose that winning the NFC South would be an amazing achievement given the crash & burns that we have experienced the last 5 weeks. At least we would get a shiny new banner to hang in the Superdome for coming generations to enjoy.

But pulling off such a feat would require two things. One, that our team gets healthy and stays healthy. And two, an acceptance that Dennis Allen would then become your permanent head coach until he is wearing adult diapers and can no longer leave the nursing home.

One or two games back at the half far from eliminated. But 3-5 plus 3-6 won't win even the weakest div. Saw a few things over the weekend that made me think a streak could happen.some of it kinda serious, some of it almost sorta kinda sneaky serious. Not sure I saw the d effort though but who knows.

I suppose that winning the NFC South would be an amazing achievement given the crash & burns that we have experienced the last 5 weeks. At least we would get a shiny new banner to hang in the Superdome for coming generations to enjoy.

But pulling off such a feat would require two things. One, that our team gets healthy and stays healthy. And two, an acceptance that Dennis Allen would then become your permanent head coach until he is wearing adult diapers and can no longer leave the nursing home.
LMAO! Yeah maybe we don’t want that one to unfold!

Correct, and since it’s obvious he’ll always be what he’s always been as a head coach, we don’t need to win the NFC South. I wanted to believe that he could grow as a coach and surround himself with the right people and be successful. However, it’s evident more so than ever that he is simply vastly unqualified and underqualified to be a head coach in the national football league.

I know! Sorry bout dat! I am new here but have followed all of yall for years and enjoy your posts! Hopefully we wind up having something good to write about again soon!

Welcome to the SSF. Appreciate your attitude.

I know! Sorry bout dat! I am new here but have followed all of yall for years and enjoy your posts! Hopefully we wind up having something good to write about again soon!
Glad to have you on board. Such a ray of sunshine is hard to find of late. :9:

The one thing that is helpful to learn around here is that most of the fans here already feel the way you do. While they do not really believe that what you are promoting here will actually happen, they will quietly hang on to hope to the bitter end.

But it's not fashionable for folks here to accept someone playing the cheerleader role while the smoke is still ascending from our 5 game losing streak. However, you are really going to love it around here if the team manages to string together 3 or 4 wins in a row. Just be patient before pulling out your pom-poms, or else be prepared to take a little flack from the 'You Can't Be Serious' crowd.

Technically.

But if Thursday was any indication - and it should be clear as crystal, this team has quit.

To even be considered for a deep run, this team has to do something they have never done under a DA.

Win three games in a row.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom