Believe it or not-The Saints are still in the hunt for the division (66 Viewers)

I don’t think the Bucs and falcons are running away with the division and if the Saints could some how get more players back healthy. We could be onto something. Carr and Taysom will be back and I expect McCoy and Ruiz to be back soon (atleast by November) also. Yea Adebo went down for the year, but did it really hurt ? Because we were just talking about replacing him with Kool aid or Taylor on the outside to start due to the excessive penalties. I think we can make a small run if we can get guys back healthy. As I said before, the falcons and Bucs aren’t running away due to their schedule. I’ll hang on to the little hope I have until we are mathematically eliminated.
I've been thinking the same. Bucs play Ravens tonight and have a tough schedule coming up. We'll know who this team is by our bye week:

Are we a playoff contender that just got bit by the injury bug early?

Or did we just get lucky with a new Offensive coordinator in weeks 1 & 2 and are actually a pretender?

I'll give us the benefit of the doubt until November.

Wishful thinking. We will be chasing both Atlanta and TB all year, noting we have already lost to both of them! Close maybe but no cigar again this year.

OP has to work for the organization to have the cahones to come and post this thread 🤣

I don’t think the Bucs and falcons are running away with the division and if the Saints could some how get more players back healthy. We could be onto something. Carr and Taysom will be back and I expect McCoy and Ruiz to be back soon (atleast by November) also. Yea Adebo went down for the year, but did it really hurt ? Because we were just talking about replacing him with Kool aid or Taylor on the outside to start due to the excessive penalties. I think we can make a small run if we can get guys back healthy. As I said before, the falcons and Bucs aren’t running away due to their schedule. I’ll hang on to the little hope I have until we are mathematically eliminated.
I'll roll with you on this. No one can foresee the injuries the Bucs and Falcons will sustain over the coming two months.
My expectations are low, but anything could happen.

I'm anxious to see the first injury report. If it looks like last week, we are toast. If we get some of the OL back, plus Taysom and Carr, we are a middle of the pack team and I agree with the OP.
Agreed. But unfortunately, you’re not considering another possibility: that there will be more names on the Injury Report. This year truly epitomizes the saying, “Just when you think it can’t get worse, it does.” Anyway, Wednesday’s report will be interesting, but Friday’s will be the crucial one. The Friday report is what worries me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom