Best options for the impending recession? (1 Viewer)

http://www.minebox.com/story.asp?articleId=10634

Tellurium article. Some of this is gobbledygook to me.
But interesting nonetheless.

Hmmm.......I couldn't find anything on it's current market value, yet. Solar paneling should be booming even more than it is already. I heard a year or so ago that they found a new "ingredient" that should more than double the panel's capacity. Maybe tellurium is it. I'll look it up when I wake up.

I have been checking out the kitco site and it looks pretty simple and straight forward. I figured I could buy by the gram, and the price is much more up my alley. But I have a question about the coins. Basically, the design and stuff isn't what gives the coin it's value right? It's the actual weight and purity of the coin that gives it it's value, right?

One more thing. I am right around the corner from the Diamond District. They have it all right there. If gold ends the day at $900.00, that doesn't matter to them right? They can charge whatever they want, right?

Also, I am going to research it in a bit, but what's this GoldMoney Holding Number stuff? I have to register to become a holder of actual gold/silver .........?

Last edited:
I invested in Chili. This is not a joke. I paid $1.33 for 19 ounce cans. They will keep at least 2 years. With transportation prices rising I expect over 15% savings in one year. Everyone should stock up on food when there is a good sale. Last year Euros made 15% against the U. S Dollar. I will continue to hold my Euros and stock while making automatic investments in my Bond Fund. I also own a real estate mortgage with a return of 8%.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/55959-the-tellurium-supernova

I stumbled over this article while trying to find a place to buy. I read about Tellurium the first time in 2000. A friend of mine bought a storage unit at an auction and had 14lbs of this stuff. I looked it up on the internet and the price was going between 10-15 a lb. He ended up selling it to a coin dealer in Jackson for a couple hundred bucks.

I read about it again in 2003 when one windshield repair supply place started selling drill bits with tellurium in them. The drill bits sucked and the company later went out of business. I really got interested in the stuff towards the end of 2006. I read an article about it and wanted to buy a pound to just sit on. I checked around and couldn't find anywhere to buy it and it got filed away to the back of my brain until the metal came up again last summer when I read about several new uses for it. I know it is on the brink of just exploding and I still can't find anywhere to buy it at decent prices. There is some on ebay but it is $110 for a couple grams and the I'm reading that $200 a lb is the most that should be paid for it but NOBODY will give up their source. I'm starting to wonder if the people that are claiming to have bought it are just full of crap.

If anyone finds a place to buy Tellurium then please let me know.

"Think twice before taking physical delivery of tellurium. When even a microscopic amount gets inside the human body, the victim develops a horrific stench that can last for the rest of their life. Which tends not to be all that long due to suicide."

Dunno if it's true or not, I quoted it from someone's comments in response to the original article. Just though I'd throw that out there. BTW, good read.

"Think twice before taking physical delivery of tellurium. When even a microscopic amount gets inside the human body, the victim develops a horrific stench that can last for the rest of their life. Which tends not to be all that long due to suicide."

Dunno if it's true or not, I quoted it from someone's comments in response to the original article. Just though I'd throw that out there. BTW, good read.

LMAO, I have read it is pretty toxic if ingested but that is a first. I'm not really that worried about it since I would just put some latex gloves on when handling but it would be stored in a safe place where it wouldn't be touched. I actually have that company in my favorites. I emailed them once before and they either wanted way too much or wouldn't sell to individuals, I can't remember. It has been so long I will just contact them with my business ID saying I am wanting to expirement with Tellirium on glass or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom