Bowden had more snaps than Shaheed. Any scouts can share their thoughts? (1 Viewer)

That was sweet. AK might not make the endzone if not for #5 stonewalling that LB.

And I agree, they should be getting the ball in 22s hands more. But then I think the same about 7, 41 and 13. There's only so many plays to go around.

You guys arguing about your argument would be comical... Except it isn't.

Should've kept Tre'Quan. As far as Sheed snaps I'm guessing less is more right now. I think it's taking him a long time to get plays & assignments down so limiting his play count allows him to have more of a mastery of his assignments. Also, we ran the ball a lot. vs. Indy, many time in short yardage or Taysom where it doesn't matter if him being in is a tell for the defense.

Once Sheed gets the offense down & has a more varied route tree I look forward to getting him the ball in space, that'll make him a much more dangerous WR.
I hear this excuse a lot but it doesn’t hold water. These guys are professionals and have played the game for years, this isn’t brain surgery. He’s been in the system for a while, I would think he could learn to run wide receiver routes by now.

Watching receivers block fires me up for some reason. All great teams have receivers that take blocking seriously.

One of the things the LSU coaching staff has always done well is to teach WR's to block....I've seen both JJ and Chase throw some great blocks the last few years....Devery would block his .....off as well....

One of the things the LSU coaching staff has always done well is to teach WR's to block....I've seen both JJ and Chase throw some great blocks the last few years....Devery would block his .....off as well....
Both Devery and Meach were great blockers on that Superbowl team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom