Bryce Young isn't ready. (1 Viewer)

The pass that put them inside 5 at end, Mingo was so out of phase his momentum carried him out. Any other WR and that's a TD. It was weird to see an NFL receiver not be able to turn hips and get upfield.

Not the one I'm talking about. I'm talking about one that hit him right in the hands in the middle of the field.

He needed a better QB to work alongside...Dalton was probably THE WORST QB they could've picked up for the job
It’s a tough sell to season ticketholders, but having Dalton start was probably the best move to start the season. Won’t go anywhere, but keep Young’s head on his shoulders while they continue to team build.

It’s a tough sell to season ticketholders, but having Dalton start was probably the best move to start the season. Won’t go anywhere, but keep Young’s head on his shoulders while they continue to team build.
Surely there were better options out there than Dalton? Right? Teddy B went deep into PS before he got a call...he's waaay better than Dalton. I would've called up Cam Newton's aura before Dalton....damn near anybody: Chase Daniel, Fitzmagic, Wentz, Minschew....rando from XFL/USFL

To be fair, our defense looked great! We shut down Tannehill last week too.

Tannehill went 20-24 246 yards and a TD today versus his 16-34 198 yards 0 TDs and 3 INT last week.
Bad, very poor late in-game coaching by Mike Vrabel late in the 4th quarter in our red zone where he kicked a FG then attempt to go for it on 4th down and take the lead possibly and try to hope his defense got the ball back

And they failed to do so. He played a very dicey, risky game of percentages and lost. That was as much of a critical, integral factor into why Titans lost as much as our tough, suffocating defense was.

I guess they figure as long as he’s not getting killed out there (he’s not) it’s a quicker process for him to learn in game action instead of practice.
I wonder how that'll work out for them because I was saying to myself I didn't see how he could learn anything from this game. He just didn't seem to have ANYTHING. His parents were way more expressive than he ever was about anything.

Surely there were better options out there than Dalton? Right? Teddy B went deep into PS before he got a call...he's waaay better than Dalton. I would've called up Cam Newton's aura before Dalton....damn near anybody: Chase Daniel, Fitzmagic, Wentz, Minschew....rando from XFL/USFL
I’m not going to try to sell Dalton over other options, just Dalton over Young to start the season.

I’m not going to try to sell Dalton over other options, just Dalton over Young to start the season.
Dalton should've never been an option...Young should've been sitting behind another QB.

but yes Carolina isn't doing much for his professional development...he's on the Justin Fields path...best thing that can happen for him is for Carolina to suck so much they Trey Lance him to another team

About midway through the 3rd quarter, they showed him on the sidelines and it looked like he absolutely did not want to go back in the game

I was expecting him to run more. Guess he was intimidated by the speed of our defense. He missed out on several runs for first downs. I’m not complaining but look for it as he develops his game.

He looked lost a bit but imagine you are the Panthers and Dalton is your alternative. No win

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom