Bryce Young isn't ready. (4 Viewers)

Yep. This looked very odd on TV. Was surprised the commentators didn’t mention it. It was like he was so focused on getting out of bounds that he completely lost sight of the fact that he was a few yards away from the goal line with really only one defender to manhandle through, which he is fully capable of.

It’s crazy how some young players get to the next level and are thinking so much to the point where they pretty much forget how to play football. 😂
Yea he looked like his body wanted to go out but his brain was processing he could score at rhe same time and coildnt connect to keep going

I think he can be an average NFL starter, but right now his supporting cast is stinky poopoo.

I’m glad that the Panthers took Young over Stroud or Richardson. Both would do better in Reich’s system with their limited weapons. Undersized QB + poor weapons + bad OL = future shellshocked QB who has picked up a bunch of bad habits that they’ll never unlearn. Young needed a team with a veteran QB to sit behind, a strong OL, loaded with weapons. That way he could eventually slide into the starter’s job and possibly succeed. He has none of that……

Bryce will be fine, he looked very capable and cool out there. His OL let him down last night. Most young QBs would have been sacked more and thrown more picks.

Outside of the last drive where we played no Defense he was 14/23 (61%) for 92 yards with 0 TDs and 0 Ints.

I think if you are the Panthers you are concerned with the fact that he has flashed absolutely nothing while Stroud just had a big passing day and Richardson is running like prime Mike Vick.

We are a very tough defense so managing not to throw and interception against us is an accomplishment, but we did drop that one by Lattimore.

He also doesn't have anything to work with on that team, so it's not all on him. Still, nothing about his game this week or the week before shows someone who should have been taken #1 overall. And for that matter, there wasn't much at Alabama to suggest that either. I'm glad the Panthers chose him over the other two guys avaliable.

He was lost all night save for a garbage time TD. He needs a full year or two to develop.
So does Carr. He looks like a rookie every week. He is a 10-year veteran and can't make simple throws. Keeps the ball like he is in practice and not in a game. All uncalled for.

I think he can be an average NFL starter, but right now his supporting cast is stinky poopoo.
I doubt he becomes average. I don’t pull for a guy to fail, but he really doesn’t look very good.

He looked like a rookie should look when facing the top defense in the league.

I don’t know if the switch will come on for Young. It took Tua awhile to get going. We’ll see but I think it’s far too early to say he’s not cut out for the NFL.

He has no targets. Mingo isn't ready more. Theilen isn't much without a true #1 and their run game is not that great. Bad combo for a rookie
NFL pundits foolishly thought he would be like Hurts/Tua. Dude is not even in the vein of Mac Jones. One of the unfortunate kinks about living in Alabama is seeing way too much Alabama football. I chuckled then at the number 1 selection. Glad Panties didn't get CJ, is all I'm saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom