Bryce Young isn't ready. (2 Viewers)

The bottom line is the cupboard is bare in Carolina offensively. If they go 0-17, it wouldn’t surprise me. That kid has no weapons at all. Thielen is on the downhill side of his career, and they really have no legit WRs or RBs.

The bottom line is the cupboard is bare in Carolina offensively. If they go 0-17, it wouldn’t surprise me. That kid has no weapons at all. Thielen is on the downhill side of his career, and they really have no legit WRs or RBs.
What happened to the big guy from last year? Patterson?

Also...you're seeing firsthand that getting a QB without anything else is a fools errand. Atlanta did their rebuild right. Got skill players and then took a flyer on a midtound QB

He needs a better supporting cast and to not play the Saints defense. He’s fine
I see a lot of talent. I think he will be very good. He made some crucial mistakes that I think he’ll learn from.

I would wish him the best of luck for the future, but him being a Panther, i hope he fails, goes to an AFC team and then shines..
Its like with Dak Prescott. I really like him, but i cannot root for him...

I think y'all are knocking this kid down way too early. He's an extremely intelligent guy and a real competitor. I see him figuring it out and being a real thorn in our side for years to come. I wish that wasn't the case, but I just think he will develop in to being a good one. Richardson has looked great so far, but just like every other QB that depends on their legs, you won't get longevity, he's already in concussion protocol.

He needed a better QB to work alongside...Dalton was probably THE WORST QB they could've picked up for the job
Dalton does not match or compliment his style whatsoever.

If they have to turn to Dalton they will have to completely change their offense.

Of course he's not ready right now... That was his first NFL start at home (in Primetime no less) against what is likely the best defense in the NFL this season. I think he'll be fine after a season of on the job training... I have no idea what his ceiling is (because of his size limitations) - but I am pretty sure his floor is like Kirk Cousins.

Of course he's not ready right now... That was his first NFL start at home (in Primetime no less) against what is likely the best defense in the NFL this season. I think he'll be fine after a season of on the job training... I have no idea what his ceiling is (because of his size limitations) - but I am pretty sure his floor is like Kirk Cousins.
seasons like this for a bad team can break a rookie QB. They knew they didn't have a team that was one ppayer away. Why not let him sit a year and learn? But now days if you draft them high, you must put them in.. Teams should learn from GB.

I do not hate the Panthers, but it would be amusing if they they ended up if they finished with the worst record after trading next years first round pick

seasons like this for a bad team can break a rookie QB. They knew they didn't have a team that was one ppayer away. Why not let him sit a year and learn? But now days if you draft them high, you must put them in.. Teams should learn from GB.

I agree - teams with a highly drafted rookie QBs and no talent pool to grow them in... should sit them for a year. But it depends on the coach and who they are sitting behind... JMO.

He was lost all night save for a garbage time TD. He needs a full year or two to develop.

Yep, literally looks like a kid out there. Great potential, but he could probably have used the one year behind a veteran to both learn the game and also physically mature a little more.

The pass that put them inside 5 at end, Mingo was so out of phase his momentum carried him out. Any other WR and that's a TD. It was weird to see an NFL receiver not be able to turn hips and get upfield.

Yep. This looked very odd on TV. Was surprised the commentators didn’t mention it. It was like he was so focused on getting out of bounds that he completely lost sight of the fact that he was a few yards away from the goal line with really only one defender to manhandle through, which he is fully capable of.

It’s crazy how some young players get to the next level and are thinking so much to the point where they pretty much forget how to play football. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom