Burgersmith - Lafayette Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Just got back. I tried the Cajun Bratwerzt (sp?). Pretty Good.

If you've went tried the burger and decided not to go back, i'd suggest getting one of the Cajun Bratwerzt to go and try it out.

Now I liked the burger and I liked this but Im not sure which I like best yet. I want to try another burger first.

Good Food, a little pricey but I guess that is expected with the location of the restaurant.

Just got back. Pretty good burger. Patty was well seasoned, had a fresh, tasty flavor, and the bun was nice and soft. The Smith fries were definitely on the spicy side, but I'm a fan of spice so they worked for me. Reasonable prices, the wife and I got away with $18 for a couple burgs, fries, and a beer. Overall, I'd give it a 7.5, at this point still behind Fat Pat's and Judice Inn in my book. The location is the best part for me, can definitely see myself as a semi-regular at worst.

maybe i caught it on a bad day ?

maybe i caught it on a bad day ?

It just may not be your style of burger. Or it was oversold to you or you simply like Fat Pat's better. Fat Pat's has a real good burger. Also a very different atmosphere. FP's is a pure sports bar and Burgersmith will never feel like that. I disagree with your comparison of Burgersmith to fastfood restaurants (which I equate to McD, BK, Wendy's, etc.). And you can't compare prices in that way. I find it is in between fast food and a sports bar, but more on the restaurant side. And for that atmosphere and food quality, the price is very modest.

The "too hot" fries seems to be consistent complaint. I'm with RLM and like it. But they must be pretty hot for people in this area to complain about the heat. You should try the butter/garlic fries. Pretty flippin' good.

well they did say that they were pretty slammed the first couple of days. To the point that they had to close early and still didn't finish serving until late.

I dunno doesn't matter the burger is good.

I went to BurgerSmith today.
Nothing special at all.

Max's on KS and Pinhook still #1 in Lafayette.
Masson's in Baton Rouge is the best burger in the World.
And PJ's grill in Crowley is the 2nd best in Louisiana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom