Classic/Popular movies you've never seen... (4 Viewers)

Die Hard is the only movie where, if someone in this thread hasn't seen it, i will literally think less of them.. especially if said person considers themselves to be a man.

Uh, aren't you the same guy that thinks "Good Will Hunting" is NOT a chick flick? And yes, its a chick flick. The Handsome genius that's also a bad *** ditches his boys and travels across the country to be with the woman he realizes he can't live without...chick flick.

Uh, aren't you the same guy that thinks "Good Will Hunting" is NOT a chick flick? And yes, its a chick flick. The Handsome genius that's also a bad *** ditches his boys and travels across the country to be with the woman he realizes he can't live without...chick flick.

i'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else, since i'm not really a fan of GWH.. but even though it's been probably 15 yrs since the one and only time i saw it, i don't think it was a 'chick flick.'

and you should really check out Die Hard, since you obviously haven't seen it.

i'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else, since i'm not really a fan of GWH.. but even though it's been probably 15 yrs since the one and only time i saw it, i don't think it was a 'chick flick.'

and you should really check out Die Hard, since you obviously haven't seen it.

Die hard is good
good will hunting is better
I know what I'm comparing
Good will hunting is a better apple that die hard is an orange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom