Colin Cowherd on DA "I think he's done" (2 Viewers)

Part of the Gayle succession plan is for Mickey Loomis to help select the next owner. This is a real thing.

What motivation does Loomis have to perform his job as best as he can when he has absolutely ZERO chance of being held accountable.

Loomis should make a big change but the truth is that he doesn't have to. He could field a team worse than the Major League Indians and there would be no reprimand from his boss.

Part of the Gayle succession plan is for Mickey Loomis to help select the next owner. This is a real thing.

What motivation does Loomis have to perform his job as best as he can when he has absolutely ZERO chance of being held accountable.

Loomis should make a big change but the truth is that he doesn't have to. He could field a team worse than the Major League Indians and there would be no reprimand from his boss.
Where's Tom Berenger now that we really need him?

Grr...another sports betting segment

But ya, we need more in the natl media to start banging the Allen is done drum...make it damn near impossible to retain him and not be accused of intentionally tanking
The NFL collects, yes collects, 2.3 BILLION dollars a year from sports betting ALONE. So yea, there will always be a lot of episodes and talk about it.

Plus, any show that talks about firing DA is good for business!

Who’s worse: saints coaching staff or chargers? I vote Saints but admit I rarely watch the chargers. Saints roster is loaded with talent, besides a tighend threat there are few if any weak spots. RB, wide receiver, and DB’s are as good as any in the league.
The Chargers actually have to play Mahomes & Reid, as well as against Sean Payton now. They at least have a slightly better excuse.

The Chargers actually have to play Mahomes & Reid, as well as against Sean Payton now. They at least have a slightly better excuse.
Going into this year PFN ranked NFL head coaches excluding first year coaches. So there was 1-28 listed.

We faced the:

28th ranked coach Matt Eberflus and barely beat him at home
26th ranked coach Todd Bowles and got blown out at home
23rd ranked coach Arthur Smith and got beat up on the road in a game coming off our bye
21st ranked coach Kevin O'Connell and got whipped on the road
18th ranked coach Frank Reich and barely won on the road against an AWFUL team
17th ranked coach Mike Vrabel and barely won at home

So 3-3 against the worst coaches in the league. In those games we faced a QB making his first NFL road start, got blown out at least in the first half by a journeyman back up in Minn, got whipped by a QB that was just benched and got his job back bc of injury in Atl, got whipped at home by Baker lol, almost lost to a QB at home that soon after got benched, and barely beat a rookie QB in Car.

Man we are some kind of bad!

Who’s worse: saints coaching staff or chargers? I vote Saints but admit I rarely watch the chargers. Saints roster is loaded with talent, besides a tighend threat there are few if any weak spots. RB, wide receiver, and DB’s are as good as any in the league.
I'd say the Chargers are pretty talented too, maybe moreso, and they definitely have a superior QB

We all know Loomis and Benson can’t sell fans another season of anything associated with Dennis Allen if he doesn’t win the division. I don’t think that happens so this is his last season.

Too talented and have the best QB in the division and aren't leading the division, yeah its coaching, thanks for saying it Cowherd!

I wouldn’t put too much stock in what ML says now he can’t come out and talk down DA midseason

And you don’t fire Head Coach 1/2 game out of first despite a 5-6 record

Post season there are a lot of outs and you make a the Saints a better destination if a Coach / Cord are given a chance
You do if you're supposed to be at a minimum 3 games better given the easiest schedule in NFL history.

We should be 8-3 at a minimum with this soft schedule. We were offered up a schedule so easy that its almost the NFL equivalent of batting in tee ball yet were still at the plate with a full count...how?
Too talented and have the best QB in the division and aren't leading the division, yeah its coaching, thanks for saying it Cowherd!
Maybe Carr isn't the best QB in the division?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom