Colin Cowherd on DA "I think he's done" (3 Viewers)

I wouldn’t put too much stock in what ML says now he can’t come out and talk down DA midseason

And you don’t fire Head Coach 1/2 game out of first despite a 5-6 record

Post season there are a lot of outs and you make a the Saints a better destination if a Coach / Cord are given a chance
This is it exactly.

In what world do people actually believe that national media spin is what Loomis needs to see the issue? He sees it — there is just ZERO chance that he is going to publicly be unsupportive of the staff during the season, much less fire DA mid-season — unless the locker room completely breaks down, and their philosophy of bringing in only high character guys makes that highly unlikely.

This season is a bust, and the front office is way too smart to make an offseason coaching search more difficult by scuttling a well-earned reputation of having patience with head coaches and tuning out the outside noise.

Mickey Loomis is the only delusional human who can’t see how bad this coaching staff is, everyone else does. 🤣🤣🤣
We don't know what ML thinks. If you're basing this off of what he says to the press that's foolish. He's not get in front of the cameras and start trashing the coaches and talking like a fan.

But yeah let's fire anybody who ever had anything to do with our success over the last decade and a half.

I wouldn’t put too much stock in what ML says now he can’t come out and talk down DA midseason

And you don’t fire Head Coach 1/2 game out of first despite a 5-6 record

Post season there are a lot of outs and you make a the Saints a better destination if a Coach / Cord are given a chance
100% Agree. I've been saying the same thing on some of the FB pages.

Who’s worse: saints coaching staff or chargers? I vote Saints but admit I rarely watch the chargers. Saints roster is loaded with talent, besides a tighend threat there are few if any weak spots. RB, wide receiver, and DB’s are as good as any in the league.
I agree but the one thing the Chargers have is a Franchise QB and he is lights out better that Carr who panics regularly in the Red Zone!

Can we get some billboards up along Airline Drive. Might be the only way Gayle Benson will know we have a BIG problem. Does she have a clue what’s happening? Does she even visit the facility anymore?

What would you say on a billboard 🤔 … this was a Wake Forest billboard (sample)

89CE2C77-4CA6-4F77-A9C7-1A4A92FF898D.jpeg
I was the last known survivor in the "Defend Dennis Allen" club but here I am ready to donate to this campaign. If someone can get in touch with the right people, I'll absolutely give $$$. Time to rally the "Save Our Saints" troops from 2005. We did great work.

I think once we are mathematically eliminated from playoffs, the hammer will get dropped.
Continued offensive ineptitude over the next two games might result in PC being canned or having call playing taken away.
"What is...Things that should've happened 4 weeks ago to prevent us from being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs despite having quite possibly the easiest schedule in NFL history"

Knowing you have organizational problems that's affecting on field performance and doing absolutey nothing about it while your guys are putting their bodies/livelihood on the line week in/out while marching to orders put out by the very people responsible for the organizational problems is malfeasance

I think once we are mathematically eliminated from playoffs, the hammer will get dropped.
Continued offensive ineptitude over the next two games might result in PC being canned or having call playing taken away.
The roster is to talented for heads not to role for back to back 7-10 seasons and one of your star players publicly sharing that there is a lack of identity offensively which is clear to everyone who have watched the Saints since DA took over and by the offseason additions.

if you are built to win now as Loomis stated and you aren't, you may not have the coach for the job because you are not winning....now.

"What is...Things that should've happened 4 weeks ago to prevent us from being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs despite having quite possibly the easiest schedule in NFL history"

Knowing you have organizational problems that's affecting on field performance and doing absolutey nothing about it while your guys are putting their bodies/livelihood on the line week in/out while marching to orders put out by the very people responsible for the organizational problems is malfeasance
At this point, I feel really really bad for Kamara and Taysom. Used properly, I think they are some of the best football players of all time. Sadly, they won't get the stats to make it to Canton because their prime was wasted with us.

Their roster is not great beyond Herbert, Bosa, and Gordon. They missed on their WR pick. They also have the worst ownership outside of Snyder.
And us post Tom Benson, at least in terms of vision and football knowledge?

You do if you're supposed to be at a minimum 3 games better given the easiest schedule in NFL history.

We should be 8-3 at a minimum with this soft schedule. We were offered up a schedule so easy that its almost the NFL equivalent of batting in tee ball yet were still at the plate with a full count...how?

Maybe Carr isn't the best QB in the division?
We can pile on Carr all we want but fact of the matter is he is putting up the same numbers as Dalton did last year with better players, so this is what playing in the system looks like and we have a more talented passer and more talented offensive weapons.

im sure Loomis knows they are bad, but they are still in contention for the division, he wont crash the team yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom