Colston going to break a team record (1 Viewer)

Rusty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I thought it worth noting. Marques is one touchdown catch away from tying Donte' Stallworth's record of 8 in a season by a rookie. He's also got 8 more games to go (then hopefully, the playoffs) so he's got a chance to set another high mark. Man, what a gem this guy has turned out to be!

st.randy

otis
Reaction score
He's also threatening Moss's rookie record for 11 touchdowns in one season. Just something to keep an eye on.

D-Mac26

Who Dat?
Reaction score
He's also threatening Moss's rookie record for 11 touchdowns in one season. Just something to keep an eye on.
Actually, Randy Moss caught 17 TD's in his rookie year. I'm not sure that record is breakable, but I think Colston could get within a few TD's of it.

Saints & Devils

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Moss had 17 tds as a rookie, I wish Colston will beat that cause it will mean we really poured it on for the last 8 but thats pretty untouchable seeing as how we spread it around so much but owh every saints rookie receiving record!

st.randy

otis
Reaction score
Actually, Randy Moss caught 17 TD's in his rookie year. I'm not sure that record is breakable, but I think Colston could get within a few TD's of it.
My bad.....i was so wrong. i looked at his stats....he got 11 in his second year. i apologize.

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Without a doubt Rookie offensive player of the year..... who would of predicted that..... especially on the same team as Bush.....

oldJC.SAINTS

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Without a doubt Rookie offensive player of the year..... who would of predicted that..... especially on the same team as Bush.....
Bush might be one of the reason Colston set the NFL world on fire through 8 games.... Let the S focuse on Colston and watch Bush breaking loose :)

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
Bush might be one of the reason Colston set the NFL world on fire through 8 games.... Let the S focuse on Colston and watch Bush breaking loose :)
Doesn't matter to me who they focus on. It all comes back to Cool Brees seeing it and taking what the defense gives them. Let them focus on Deuce, Reggie, and Colston, and Henderson will bust you on a streak. Yeah, I love this offense...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
woohoosaint Roddy White gets consideration for Pro Football HoF...but Colston doesn't Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Andrus New Orleans Saints legend Marques Colston announced as 2021 Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame inductee SR News Page Articles 0
Marques Colston, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Glenn Dorsey headline Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame 2021 induction class Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Good news if you are going to Vegas this weekend! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Covington Saint Alvin Kamara is a better back going North/South than East/West Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Jameth Cam Jordan threw a punch. [Edit: Says he was going for ball before the whistle.] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
boutte Going to be hard not to pull for Teddy. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints favored going into week one matchup hosting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bonnjer ***TROPICAL ALERT*** Hurricane Sally (Tropical systems are going into 2020 mode) Everything Else Board 583
superchuck500 It's going to be sloppy - just chill and be happy we have football Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
WhoDat_SB44 Lineup questions going into the season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10