COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Who could have seen this coming?

That sounds like a typical Cape Cod situation.

Rich people, who don’t need ice cream, want it immediately.
Rich peoples’ kids, who don’t need to work, quit.
Rich guy, who doesn’t need to sell ice cream anyway, shuts down.

I’ve been there a few times on vacation and the exact same thing was happening all over, but it was the ‘80s and ‘90s that’s the only difference.

So i just saw on ‘breaking news’ that Pence has decided (or someone has decided for him) to self-quarantine for a couple weeks since his staffer tested positive.. My question is this, and I’m asking in a purely non-political sense, becuase i have honestly forgotten some of the basics of how government works.. My question: If Pence and Trump both drop dead- who takes over as POTUS? I think it’s either McConnell or Pelosi, but not sure.. Depending on which of those it is, the reaction to Covid could obviously look very different.

1589155424667.png

Only two of them are 50 or under.

Wow! Who could have seen this coming?

I just shake my head. It's almost unfathomable that people are this stupid, but they are.

Looks like Carson and Chao are both tied for 13th. If we get that far down the line do they battle it out in the thunderdome for the presidency?

Conservative version:
"Two men enter, one man leaves."

Liberal version:
"Two people enter, one person leaves."

:hihi:
Is it wrong of me to think that situation should be televised?

When keeping it real goes wrong. Or something.

466CD620-27C7-448F-AB1E-EE00A6F17434.jpeg

I went to this dude's Facebook page and while he had deleted the post that got him fired, I'm sure that everyone will be shocked to know that despite his claims of being a badass who can't be stopped, he mostly seems to be a loser that does little more than posts pictures of his cat.

The story checks out from at least 2 other sources. And Kevin Bain's LinkedIn profile is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom