Update Dave Ziegler joining the Saints as an advisor for Free Agency and the draft (Saints permanently hire Ziegler as Personnel Advisor) (3 Viewers)

Since ‘19 draft
2019: McCoy, Gardner-Johnson, Elliss
2020: Ruiz, Baun (as a pass rusher)
2021: Werner, Adebo
2022: Olave, Taylor
2023: Bresee, Howden

Perry and Miller also looks like they’ll take the leap to become starter level players in 2024. Landon Young has 6 career starts as a ‘21 6th round OT and has never been cut for the PS.
Better than I Thoght, but there is a reason we are an old team. A couple of average players from each draft. Hopefully Breese and Adebo become great.

Does strengthening the oline fix Carr’s propensity to hold the ball

Not speculating at all. DA, on the NFL.com show/interview literally said he reached out to Carr after he hired KK to gauge how he felt about the hire considering the history his brother had w/ that system since he was cut after Kubiaks 1st season w/ Houston.

At that point, there’s no reason to gauge his feelings after the hire if you’d already discussed with him prior.

it’s not rocket science to draw the conclusion. Also Loomis, when asked at his end of year conference scoffed at the fact that Carr would be included in the search w/ a quote along the lines of, “that’s not his job”

You’re speculating that I’m speculating.
I would think logic and reasonable common sense would dictate that DC was kept abreast of the OC hiring process. Even more so with the guys that got 2nd interviews which KK did. It's my guess that DA kept him in the loop and told him KK was a finalist then after the decision was made he touched base with DC to get his thoughts maybe because DC had time to do his own research into KK. ML said that's not DC job to me meaning he would not be sitting in on the OC interviews , which is completely understandable. Of course that is all speculation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom