Diat Help (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I can no longer go on without your highlight reals. This is redicules I tried quitting smoking this week and a diet and the no video clips for Fri mornig HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
I can no longer go on without your highlight reals. This is redicules I tried quitting smoking this week and a diet and the no video clips for Fri mornig HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

:hihi:

Seriously, it's not an easy thing to get footage together to make the QUALITY videos that Diat & St. Rob get to us. Yes, I don't help in the kitchen, but I sure love to eat the goodies!
Tks, Diat & St. Rob.

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
mattgobear or whatever has been making videos of every game. I have let him take the reigns. I do plan on making a really good one for the mnf game but as for doing one every week, I will take a backseat for a while.

OP
Super Dad

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I just wish I had downloaded them to my computer because Youtube totally got rid of almost everything

mRex

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
They going to ruin youtube maybe those 3 guys will get togather and start another one.

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
me and rob have our own sites to host videos. I dont think either of u like youtube anyway because they compress the videos to where they are hardly watcheable then people take credit for your work.

OP
Super Dad

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Diat I thought it was you making thr highlight tape every week for the first few weeks wasnt it.

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
me and rob have our own sites to host videos. I dont think either of u like youtube anyway because they compress the videos to where they are hardly watcheable then people take credit for your work.

Exactly, Diat.

That's why your (...and Mattgobear & St. Rob's) videos beat the socks off YouTube. :9:

Looking forward to whenever you get another "jewel" up & running.

SaintRob

Who Dat!
Reaction score
mattgobear or whatever has been making videos of every game. I have let him take the reigns. I do plan on making a really good one for the mnf game but as for doing one every week, I will take a backseat for a while.
+1

I've got the games on my computer, but I haven't edited the plays that I want to keep yet. I plan on making a Colston highlight reel at some point this season as well as updating Deuce and Horn videos.

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to edit these type of videos? Is it just a standard program that came on your computer or did you download a special program? I want to make videos of like when I go on vacation and things... I do not particulary like windows movie maker.

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i use wmm, its pretty simple and you can download some different stuff for it... but it isnt exactly vegas or anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Need help watching game! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Treybad Need some help Everything Else Board 2