Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (1 Viewer)

forgot about these.

Attachments

• Cherry.jpg
    Cherry.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 150
  • bonkers.jpg
    bonkers.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 150
  • bonkers (1).jpg
    bonkers (1).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 11
Don't know if it was brought up yet but K&B Brands

kb-ice-cream1.jpg

6292338_c239ef314d.jpg

39196L.jpg

Oh wow, I forgot all about Bonkers! I loved those things as a kid.

Bonkers were good, as was the board game of the same name, even though you occasionally got caught in an infinite loop.

Not going to go through the whole thread, but to whoever said pop rouge I agree with you!!!! And if nobody has said it, shame on all of you

Pop Rouge was awesome. Not only did it have a wonderful color, but it was the all time best when shaken and popped in the old fashioned tab-top cans. You could shoot a 20' geyser of pink and nasty with one of those things!

Pop Rouge was awesome. Not only did it have a wonderful color, but it was the all time best when shaken and popped in the old fashioned tab-top cans. You could shoot a 20' geyser of pink and nasty with one of those things!

Oh those pop tops where you could break the base off the tab and there was a notch in the tab where you could send it flying using the base as some sort of catapult

Wish I had some Hubigs pie's right about now.

wish I wouldn't have clicked on this thread now im craving some hubigs , also I miss the original doritios flavor taco , it came back for a little bit then went away:aargh:

snacks-33.jpg

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/n0w70zsmh78?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/n0w70zsmh78?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom