Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (3 Viewers)

Pre-K on the corner of N. Carrollton and Bienville in Mid-City, was a chinese restaurant named China Imperial. They had the best friend rice ever. I mean seriously, the best. I've searched high and low and have not find anything even close to it.

RIP China Imperial Combination Fried Rice.

no kidding. how did it make it the final 3? every review I read said that they were disgusting. duh.

no, but thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot about it.

Actually they were pretty good, Just go to Roscoe's one of these days and check it out ....pretty awesome combo of food

Actually they were pretty good, Just go to Roscoe's one of these days and check it out ....pretty awesome combo of food
hah I've had chicken and waffles. i'm sure roscoe's is awesome, but as flavored potato chips?

I -really- want a New Coke

7y7aqu3a.jpg

I miss Cho Cho's (fried wontons with meat and veggies) from China Fortune. They were on Williams, next to Corner Pocket. My hubby and I had our first date there in '95. They had the best Chinese food.

Speaking of Chinese places no longer around, Wok-It-To-Me on Williams in Kenner had really good food. I miss that one.

Didn't go through all 14 pages -- anybody mention PDQ? Remember those little egg nog chunks that you mixed in milk? It came in chocolate flavor also.

Yumbo.jpg

I miss the old Yumbo. I remember they had styrofoam planes as Yumbo Yets when it was new in the 70s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom