Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (1 Viewer)

Goodnight Kisses by Hershey's -- decaffeinated hot cocoa

51WvxSa57qL._SX385_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_SH20_.jpg

Coke with Lime!!! (although you can make your own in a Freestyle machine)

Not going to go through the whole thread, but to whoever said pop rouge I agree with you!!!! And if nobody has said it, shame on all of you

Not going to go through the whole thread, but to whoever said pop rouge I agree with you!!!! And if nobody has said it, shame on all of you

pop rouge.. barqs. both taste good on ice cream.

Me

Mckenzie king cake, and Buttermilk Drops

Jim Dandy fried chicken

Popeyes original hand battered Onion rings.

Mckenzie king cake, and Buttermilk Drops

Jim Dandy fried chicken

Popeyes original hand battered Onion rings.

I had forgot popeyes had onion rings. Anytime i go to popeyes, i always feel something is missing off the menu. Now i know it's the rings. Those things were gooood.

Wendy's used to run a chicken cordon bleu sandwich from time to time that I adored. There was also a time 25 years ago when Taco Bell was actually pretty good, they used to make a lot of stuff in house etc

anyone remember 7-up gold? i remember trying it in the late 80s and begging my mom to buy a few six packs. good thing too since they pulled it off the shelves not long after. i drank all of them in about a day and she wouldn't buy any more. sigh.

261842165805532117_bcXPATfw_b.jpg

dunkin' donuts cereal. this was the bomb diggityz

c_130.jpg

oh and though not discontinued, i don't live in australia anymore so none of these:

images

or

images

I remember 7up gold.

Didn't like it, i remember it had this weird, almost cinnamon flavor to it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom