Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (2 Viewers)

I am gonna say Heavenly Hash eggs, not gone but not sold this far west in 10 years.

These?
JFtjdVn.jpg

Yes! I wonder if they still make them.

Don't fret. I'm sure it will be back some day. Like the McRib, they will eventually regurgit...I mean recycle it through the menu.

i gave up fast food for the most part a few years ago..but i need to tell you something,when i see that mcrib commercial come on and it states.."for a limited time only"..i'm all over it. i know it's processed "garbage"..but man..i can't resist those..lack of will power i guess.

i gave up fast food for the most part a few years ago..but i need to tell you something,when i see that mcrib commercial come on and it states.."for a limited time only"..i'm all over it. i know it's processed "garbage"..but man..i can't resist those..lack of will power i guess.

I kind of recreated it at home to get a better meat. Get some thin cut pork chops and tenderize them with the hammer. Thin down some BBQ with apple cider vinegar and then grill them up(I use the Forman) and all you need is the slivered onions pickles and hoagie rolls. The vinegar gives it that tanginess. I can usually find song longish chops that work after pounding them out.

Something I think about once a year during Easter. Gold brick eggs. There was a chocolate eggshell wrapped in gold wrapping and it was filled with gold bricks. I haven't seen them in many years, but I absolutely loved those, and that was the highlight of my Easters for a while.

I don't remember who made them, but they were the bomb. Maybe Elmer's?

arthur, i am disappoint. the mcrib is all things awful. I though we stood against. i will continue to hold the flag for home cooked meals.

That's a shame. That's a real expensive dislike of peanut butter. I read that PB max had over 50 mil in sales in their only year. There is a facebook page you can join asking them to bring it back.

Yeah, but I was a teenager when I loved it, now I am close to 40. Probably wouldn't go for it anymore. But back then, it was definitely my favorite. It was, as best I remember, the first candy bar to use real peanut butter.

You had reese's pieces, Butterfingers, Reese's peanunt butter cups, etc, but nothing with real peanut butter in it. Now you've got a few out there, so the monopoly is gone.

Wendy's Ham & Cheese Freschetta Sandwich, Caramel Popcorn Bunnies, Taco Bell's Cheese Fries and Chocolate Hubig Pie's

Every fridge needs to have one of those on top of it.
We bought a few of these for my kid's party recently... Check Academy Sports

...Taco Bell's Cheese Fries and Chocolate Hubig Pie's

I remember those fries... Thought I was the only one that ever ate them. They were my 'sober up a bit' food for quite a while.

Hubig's Chocolate pies... I'd punch a nun for a Hubig's Chocolate pie. Not really... But you know what I mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom