Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (2 Viewers)

ClearlyCanadian_Cherry1.jpg

Not sure if it's still available or not, but I loved it and havent seen it in ages.

completely random, but when i was about 14 in 1988, my mom had someone talk her into buying a couple thousand dollars worth of stock in Clearly Canadian in my name.. we were living in Florida at the time and it had just come out.. i have no idea if it's still made, and i'm guessing the stock's not worth much-- but id love to find out.

I loved those. Haven't thought to look for them in a long time.

Closest thing I've found are the new girl scout cookies.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk 2

For 40 calories, these were awesome!!!!
7189962304_full.jpg

They still make those. Every time I go by the ice cream cooler in a store I always make fun of how the people on the Blue Bell novelty boxes look like pedophiles, psychopaths, and general cretins. In fact, just last week I was pointing out how that very guy looked like he was threatening to murder someone's family.

Remember the Urban Legend (or was it?) that the yellow dye they used was actually a spermicide? I remember that drink being hugely popular, then once that rumor hit nobody drank it and it vanished soon after.

Remember the Urban Legend (or was it?) that the yellow dye they used was actually a spermicide? I remember that drink being hugely popular, then once that rumor hit nobody drank it and it vanished soon after.

Lol it had nothing to do with the rumor, it simply was poor sales. Trust me.

From the early 90s there was a candy bar that had become my favorite, then it just disappeared. PB Max

According to former Mars executive Alfred Poe, PB Max was discontinued due to the Mars family's distaste for peanut butter, despite $50 million in sales.[6] wikipedia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom