Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (2 Viewers)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UTSdUOC8Kac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

George was crazy back then.

I did not remember that commercial but I sure remember the sandwich. I thought about it too but since this was things we did miss....:hihi: Got to wonder how much MacDLT Styrofoam is still sitting in landfills :covri:

Zapp's Bee-licious Honey Mustard chips.

Zapps_Honey_Mustard.gif

I also have fond memories of Copeland's Wrap & Roll. I remember they had a banana foster milkshake that was incredible.

This thread went nuts quick, didn't it?

I hope this doesn't get lost in the masses cause I have to pay respects to the person that made the homemade pepper vinegar dressing at Mother's. I haven't been back since Jazz Fess 2006, but I had I heard that she hadn't been found since the storm.

Anyone still making that dressing (at Mother's at least)?

I forgot all about bonkers.

Dude, if you like Bonkers you should check out Hi-chews. Next time you go to the Asian grocer for jasmine rice/Pocky/Ramune, I highly recommend picking up a half dozen packs or so. By all means, get strawberry and grape, but also pick up some of the peach/mango non-traditional flavors.

tumblr_kzgvo4vRyV1qb9qfro1_500.jpg

whenever i look at the selection of Zapp's at the store, i always feel like something is missing...

those were awesome

Absolutely, those were the best ones. Why they got rid of them, I have no idea. I munched on those just about every time I ate at Olde Tyme Grocery in Lafayette. Rats, now I'm drooling and missing home. :covri:

I still order up a box of Zapp's online occasionally. The spicy flavors are harder to find here in the DC area.

My problem is with the wife and four kids, we go through the entire box in a week or less. That can get expensive.

Oreo O's. I miss them, but they might be making a comeback.

I was going to post this, but it you beat me to it. I hated Oreo O's when I first tried them. After a few months' time had passed, I decided to try them one more time and I got hooked. I REALLY hope they make a comeback :worthy:.

I was going to post this, but it you beat me to it. I hated Oreo O's when I first tried them. After a few months' time had passed, I decided to try them one more time and I got hooked. I REALLY hope they make a comeback :worthy:.

for me the first bowl, i was like "they are ok" then the second and third and all the rest they were awesome!!!

Database going nuts tonight. I had to delete two extras in another thread after I posted :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom