Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (1 Viewer)

I used to love the pepper jack doritos
97aede45ef28fe77be59bf444e204bec_large.png

They were discontinued in 2008. I think it was in 2012, I bought a kiln on ebay for my mom's Christmas present and was driving up to Missouri (this was just after that big F5 tornado hit up there and the people I picked the kiln up from were a couple streets over from the devastation) and stopped for gas.

While inside the convenience store looking for a snack, I saw a pack of these Doritos and I was like AWESOME!!! They were brought back. Got back on the road, opened them up and took a bite just to discover that no....they weren't brought back. This was just a REALLY old bag of Doritos :cautious:

They used to make frozen caramel nut rolls, pretty much the only thing my dad or I could make for breakfast. Easy and really good. This was in the late 70s early 80s, before carbs were bad for you.

1696359742874.png

I used to love the pepper jack doritos
97aede45ef28fe77be59bf444e204bec_large.png

They were discontinued in 2008. I think it was in 2012, I bought a kiln on ebay for my mom's Christmas present and was driving up to Missouri (this was just after that big F5 tornado hit up there and the people I picked the kiln up from were a couple streets over from the devastation) and stopped for gas.

While inside the convenience store looking for a snack, I saw a pack of these Doritos and I was like AWESOME!!! They were brought back. Got back on the road, opened them up and took a bite just to discover that no....they weren't brought back. This was just a REALLY old bag of Doritos :cautious:
Don’t remember those

when were they out

these look like they are right up my alley

Yep, I don’t remember seeing it for sale anywhere near me in a while. :(
I haven't looked for it, lost my fruit gum craving years ago. My favorite was grape Bubble Yum(?). My Mom hated the smell of it, I would chew it in the car just to get on her nerves when I was a bratty preteen.

Sorry Ma.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom