Do not like the changes at all (1 Viewer)

Change is good...just have to get used to it. I've always thought the rep thing was kind of annoying since it seemed like a popularity contest on other forums I belong to. Hopefully it will be different here since the quality of the posters for the most part are much better overall.

This site, like the Saints, is rebuilt, looks better, and just feels right. An era of greatness for our Saints is beginning, so why not a new era for the greatest Saints board as well?! Well done Andrus and crew--you guys rock!

I think the new new look is hot. very clean and simplistic. i think its actually easier to read but thats just me. Mad props Andrus!

Obviously, Andrus worked his butt off to do whatever these changes are, (I only sort of understand what a "server" is) and this is a great site, besides its FREE!... so, as much as I dislike change, I have no right at all to complain.

If I ever get some free time, (3 jobs and a wedding at hand---there's no free time) I'll come back eventually and somehow try to teach myself to navigate it. For now, Im gonna miss my Saintsreport!

Houston guys, if you need to tell me anything, SuperDome knows how to get a hold of me. Count me in for the road games at Woodrows.

What about the link you could click on for all the different emoticon smiley things? WHO DAT!

BNG91, click on the "go advanced" button on the quick links to get to the smilie list, or just hit "Post Reply" on the left under the last post to get the full reply options.

I like it

not sure I like the rep power -- are there rules to how much you can give out per day -- etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom