Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh? (1 Viewer)

Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh?

• I listen to Rush Limbaugh regularly.

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • I listen to Rush Limbaugh occasionally.

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • I never listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Votes: 66 52.4%

• Total voters

Saint Mike

Are you a Who Dat?
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Based on the discussion in this thread , I'm curious as to how many EEr's listen to Mr. Limbaugh.

*Pole coming.

the only thing ive ever seen from him i enjoyed was when they put his despicable mocking of Michale J. Fox to music.

To make my vote public, I never listen to Rush.

If I'm driving on a long trip and he's on, I'll listen, just because I find it so incredibly funny.

I listen sometimes as well. Not on long trips though. More of a "small doses" sort of deal like on normal errands. I actually find myself mildly excited about what he has to say about juicy bits of news (like the Rev. Wright flak).

I listen once or twice a week when I'm in my car during his "on" hours. All b.s. partisan politics aside, Rush knows what he's talking about and presents angles that are both often correct and outside of the mainstream thought. I find his spin particularly good after major elections.

:shrug:

TPS

I don't know what station he's on but if I did I'd probably listen sometimes for a few yucks.

Occasionally. I know he's an egotistical gas bag, but his sarcasm is entertaining to me. Regardless of your political affiliation, it's hard to deny that the man is very skilled at what he does. Flame on...

Last edited:
I listen to parts of it almost everyday. Doesn't mean I take him or any of the AM radio talking heads seriously but I do listen. If you try really really hard you can occasionally find a fact not so entirely skewed so as to make it worth absorbing.

He is fun to listen too though. It's hilarious to listen to guys try and imitate him (poorly) like Hannity and Church.

I listen to parts of it almost everyday. Doesn't mean I take him or any of the AM radio talking heads seriously but I do listen. If you try really really hard you can occasionally find a fact not so entirely skewed so as to make it worth absorbing.

He is fun to listen too though. It's hilarious to listen to guys try and imitate him (poorly) like Hannity and Church.

To me it's not about any "facts" so much as the "tone". I like to hear what that segement of the electorate is saying, what they're feeling (because we know large parts of them get their marching orders from him), what the "issues" are for them.

It's just a way to stay informed. Not about the issues themselves. I can find much more reliable and complete information elsewhere, but about certain groups responses to those issues.

It's also amusing to come back to the EE and see exact phrases or talking points being parrotted as original opinion by certain people, but that's pretty much just "bonus" :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom