Drew Brees Processing Speed (1 Viewer)

That motley crew he has at home doesn't stand a chance ducking/dodging Dad when blame for something is looking for the correct place to land. No amount of thinly veiled finger pointing and "not me!" will confuse or deter him.

That's just insanely good. I feel bad for the guy who has to replace Brees. We are all going to hate him. ;)
Sad part is this statement will come true. He's gonna be hard to replicate for sure. Start the cloning process asap.

Someone once told me they thought that Brees was actually more accurate than an olympic archer. Well, I don't know about all that. I mean, I guess I'd believe it if there was video proof of it or something, but we all know that's just a pipe dream.

I would think IF I was the QB, watching that in real time.....I would have thought everything was covered(which it was) and I would have gone to RB in the flat.

The DBs would have come off their route, tackled him after a 7 yard gain, time to punt.

There was a sports science video just before the superbowl year where he threw at targets and an Olympic archer shot at them. Drew hit the bullseye every time. Archer was outside the center more than a few times out of ten. search google and you can find it I bet

Someone once told me they thought that Brees was actually more accurate than an olympic archer. Well, I don't know about all that. I mean, I guess I'd believe it if there was video proof of it or something, but we all know that's just a pipe dream.

No way. IF such a video existed someone would have posted it here long ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom