Drew Brees Processing Speed (1 Viewer)

There was a sports science video just before the superbowl year where he threw at targets and an Olympic archer shot at them. Drew hit the bullseye every time. Archer was outside the center more than a few times out of ten. search google and you can find it I bet
No way, not an archer. Got to be photo shopped. Lol

Someone once told me they thought that Brees was actually more accurate than an Olympic archer. Well, I don't know about all that. I mean, I guess I'd believe it if there was video proof of it or something, but we all know that's just a pipe dream.
They did a test with Drew taking on an archer and beat him Drew hit all targets the archer missed 3.

I know it's probably been said, but there is no way a top quality compound archer misses the center of the target from 20 yards. They have scopes on their bows! Indoor competitions are at that distance and even mediocre archers will score 10s (which for compounds is actually a quarter sized spot in the middle of the bulls-eye) on every shot. Tournaments invariable go to the shoot-off until someone misses it.
And there are no compound competitions in the olympics.

Of course Brees is the GOAT, but that wasn't a legit competition. (I know, I know, i'm sure this was probably pointed out the first 100 times this video came up).

Seaking.

You must be new here....welcome.

This is one of the oldest running jokes on SSF.

We’ve seen it. We’ve all seen it. Multiple times. And it’s awesome.

Seaking has been here as long as I can remember. He must have taken a VERY long post Superbowl win vacation. :hihi:

The video in the OP was very interesting to watch. It is simply amazing how fast he sees the field.

There was a sports science video just before the superbowl year where he threw at targets and an Olympic archer shot at them. Drew hit the bullseye every time. Archer was outside the center more than a few times out of ten. search google and you can find it I bet

ADONBILIVIT.

Yeah it’s been posted here. Kind of a running joke when someone brings it up. It’s still pretty cool.

Not a bad play by Coleman either.

That was actually a great play by Coleman and an example of why I think he makes this team no problem. He's finally got the chemistry with Brees to know what he's supposed to do in those split second situations like in the video. That isn't something that just occurs over night. Being the throwback run blocker he is too won't help his case either. He plays a really important role in our offense, just one that doesn't get a lot of glory because it's doing the dirty work a lot of the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom