Elon Musk makes $43 Billion offer for private buyout of Twitter (3 Viewers)

I think we've just gotten to know him better over the past few years.
When it comes to certain celebrities, or most for that matter as well as in life in general, it's never turns out too well or most will be disappointed when they begin learning too much about certain people. And for certain celebrities like Barry Bonds, Elon Musk, "Agent Orange", or Truman Capote, I think we got to know way too much about them that got uncovered or they created immense, intense controversies in interviews.

Last edited:
I think Covid broke his brain, not necessarily the disease but moreso the period of time
My long time theory, which may not be the first or most informed, is that the human brain has not had time to evolve to handle mass adoration. It's why such a high percentage of celebrities (and historically royalty) are loons. And there's a large segment of the population that looks at Musk as some sort of superhuman. And our brains can't handle that kind of attention.

My long time theory, which may not be the first or most informed, is that the human brain has not had time to evolve to handle mass adoration. It's why such a high percentage of celebrities (and historically royalty) are loons. And there's a large segment of the population that looks at Musk as some sort of superhuman. And our brains can't handle that kind of attention.
Or, in other words, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm not entirely sure we as a species will ever truly evolve beyond this sort of behavior and to truly believe otherwise, is the hallmark of arrogant, elitist hubris.

Royalty, wouldn't it be the inbreeding?

Anyone following the drama surrounding the LiamNissan account? It's pretty wild.

The summary is after a parody account @LiamNissan made a post making fun of Elon wearing a cowboy hat backwards, his account was shut down. The LiamNissan account owner is now over on BlueSky claiming that one of Elon's alternate account (Adrian Dittman) asked some friends in a TwitterSpace to ID him, and he then started getting really creepy DM's from people with personal info (like his eye glass prescription).

He claims he shut his account down due to the threats.

What a mess.

Anyone following the drama surrounding the LiamNissan account? It's pretty wild.

The summary is after a parody account @LiamNissan made a post making fun of Elon wearing a cowboy hat backwards, his account was shut down. The LiamNissan account owner is now over on BlueSky claiming that one of Elon's alternate account (Adrian Dittman) asked some friends in a TwitterSpace to ID him, and he then started getting really creepy DM's from people with personal info (like his eye glass prescription).

He claims he shut his account down due to the threats.

What a mess.

Twitter suspended Yulia Nvalany account a mere day after she created one, 3 days after her husband was assassinated.

Its back now.

Twitter is a cess pool. bots still all over the place.

Twitter suspended Yulia Nvalany account a mere day after she created one, 3 days after her husband was assassinated.

Its back now.

Twitter is a cess pool. bots still all over the place.

I agree that it's a cesspool. Yulia's account was likely auto-suspended due to Russian bots reporting the account.

I'm pretty sure all social media is just going to become 90% AI generated content and 90% bots interacting with each other. It'll be like an ant farm that we can observe.

I agree that it's a cesspool. Yulia's account was likely auto-suspended due to Russian bots reporting the account.

I'm pretty sure all social media is just going to become 90% AI generated content and 90% bots interacting with each other. It'll be like an ant farm that we can observe.

Glad i didnt pay $44B for an ant farm lolol

This is what will happen. Whatever merits social media once had (I'd argue not many, but that's strictly my opinion), it's going to now be an apocalyptic wasteland.

it's pretty darn close to that already....even the actual human accounts seem very bot like

at least we will have plenty of Cheech & Chong gummies to eat while we watch it burn

Zuck and Facebook may be evil, but he's never personally went after people making fun of him...

Zuck and Facebook may be evil, but he's never personally went after people making fun of him...

He also doesn’t feel the compulsion to be the main character - Zuck has those platforms because it’s his business. Musk bought Twitter in part to be a platform to mold at his own whim and amplify himself as a public and cultural figure.

He also doesn’t feel the compulsion to be the main character - Zuck has those platforms because it’s his business. Musk bought Twitter in part to be a platform to mold at his own whim and amplify himself as a public and cultural figure.
Zuck also doesn't appear to have low self esteem and doesn't really care what people say about him or make fun of him.
I'm in a few meme groups and there are always memes make fun of Zuck, probably daily..

Zuck also doesn't appear to have low self esteem and doesn't really care what people say about him or make fun of him.
I'm in a few meme groups and there are always memes make fun of Zuck, probably daily..

I also don't think Zuck is doing piles of ketamine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom