Elon Musk makes $43 Billion offer for private buyout of Twitter (2 Viewers)

I'm surprised Moosk hasn't been crying about falling to third on the Forbes list. His Twitter fail is costing him money, and not just Twitter money, also losing Tesla money because of his antics on Twitter. when Tesla was the only game in town, that's what people wanted, now that there so more options, people are going elsewhere..

I'm surprised Moosk hasn't been crying about falling to third on the Forbes list. His Twitter fail is costing him money, and not just Twitter money, also losing Tesla money because of his antics on Twitter. when Tesla was the only game in town, that's what people wanted, now that there so more options, people are going elsewhere..
The difference between monopoly and choice. Like having gas stations across the street from each other.

. . . and now the motion for sanctions of Musk’s lawyer.

i just read the transcript of the depo....( not all of it- but 20 min or so ) and that Spiro dude is like MY Cousin Vinny lol

it is also clear that if you are going to X for anything outside entertainment, then you need to recalibrate.

Musk is taking X along the lines of Fox News ( Carlson et al ) where they hide behind the claim of "entertainment/free speech" but knowing full well that the information they peddle ( or allow to be peddled ) is suspect at best many times. And that its solely up to the "end user" to apply due diligence to make the determination of factual-ness of what was said.

unreal.

Last edited:
i just read the transcript of the depo....( not all of it- but 20 min or so ) and that Spiro dude is like MY Cousin Vinny lol

it is also clear that if you are going to X for anything outside entertainment, then you need to recalibrate.

Musk is taking X along the lines of Fox News ( Carlson et al ) where they hide behind the claim of "entertainment/free speech" but knowing full well that the information they peddle ( or allow to be peddled ) is suspect at best many times. And that its solely up to the "end user" to apply due diligence to make the determination of factual-ness of what was said.

unreal.
yea, if somoene is getting more than snippets of your daily information from Facebook or Twitter, then they are not very broight people...

soon he'll suspend you if you use the word Twitter.. it'll be against community standards.

soon he'll suspend you if you use the word Twitter.. it'll be against community standards.

Stupid thing is, my bookmark is still twitter, and it never forwards - my browser says twitter.com the whole time. Elon is a moron.

He's going to the first person to lose $100 billion.

In every area, he sacrificed quality and long term health for being first to market.

Being first is without a doubt the best. But not with a half baked product.

Consumer confidence isnt something you can turn around easily. And by the looks of it, he will just double down.

The Incel Camino is going to be the first real nail in the coffin

Twitter's demise with be the biggest.

Starlink being usurped will be the final.

In every area, he sacrificed quality and long term health for being first to market.

Consumer confidence isnt something you can turn around easily. And by the looks of it, he will just double down.

and then it will be all blamed on woke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom