Falcons signed Kirk Cousins to 4-year/180M, $100 million guaranteed (4 Viewers)

Instantly the best QB in the NFC South and should be favorites to win the division.

Nobody should be happy about this.

Meh. He makes them better but the division is up for grabs between the Saints, Bucs, and Atlanta. None of them are very good but this move does put Atlanta in the mix with the Saints and Bucs.

Cousins is a solid QB and now one of the best in the NFC South. Who is the second best, Carr or Mayfield?

Cool…There’s 3-4 sacks for Cam right there. An INT or 2 a piece for Adebo & Honey Badger. QBs like Cousins dont really worry me too much. Its QBs who can run that kill us. Cousins is literally Matt Ryan. The dude is soft & makes bonehead decisions vs pressure in any of its forms. Pass rush will key, especially vs the Falcons this year.

Cool…There’s 3-4 sacks for Cam right there. An INT or 2 a piece for Adebo & Honey Badger. QBs like Cousins dont really worry me too much. Its QBs who can run that kill us. Cousins is literally Matt Ryan. The dude is soft & makes bonehead decisions vs pressure in any of its forms.
Exactly why I was hoping they would sign Cousins instead of Fields. Is there even a landing spot for Fields now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom