Falcons vs. Bears(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Not sure why everyone is pulling for the Bears. Here's how I see it:

The absolute LAST places I want to play a playoff game IN January are Philadelphia, New York, Green Bay and Chicago.

We took care of the first 2, the other 2 are out of our control. What we need are losses aplenty for Chicago and Green Bay. Who exactly is gonna beat Chicago? They already beat Pittsburgh and their remaining games are CIN, CLE, ARI, SF, PHI, STL, BAL, GB, DET, and 2 games with MIN. Not a lot of world beaters there.

We can take care of our business with the Falcons.. the Bears need losses!

agreed. We can take care of the falcons.. I'm not impressed. They are not on our level, maybe they'll tie.

The Bears done lost this. No defense sorry offense, can't do anything right.

I don't know that I've ever seen five offensive linemen all get beat like a drum on the same play. Bears are pitiful

CHICAGO SUCKS GUYS!!! The more I'm watching this game, the more I get ****** off that we lost to these clowns. If we only had them in the dome the past three years. There offense is a joke and they rely on penalties (from the opposition)to move the ball. ATL looks okay though, nothing to brag about but they will be tough.

un friggin believable

I hope Chicago loses every single game the rest of the year. What a horrible, poorly coached team

Re: Falcons vs. Bears

Brees is going to have his way with Atlantas secondary. They stink.

The Bears played about as horrible a game as possible and the Falcons still only beat them by a TD at home.

I can't wait until week 8.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom