Famous/Infamous Villains (1 Viewer)

The guy that ranked on me for padding my thread count because I ranked on Alexa for being, at best, a technology novelty; at worst, a decision by consumers to be complicit in relinquishing all privacy into their homes.
what, you too good for the telescreen?

I don't think the real Locke was ever a villain. Once he was "resurrected," it was Smokey/Man in Black using John's body. Ben Linus is interesting. He went from being a character I despised to being my favorite and one I actively rooted for, but it's hard to look past some of the awful things he did throughout this series.
The question for me was always what was Locke/what was Smokey?
The problem with that take is:
- it’s never entirely clear
- locke’s weakness as a person precrash (like not being able to choose Helen) is what made him a great vessel for MiB

It’s simil to why I picked Umbridge and not Voldemort- His evil is little without the Umbridges and Wormtails of this world to give him power

not sure if mentioned, but #1 villain is:

rose dewitt bukater, with a special nod to her accomplice 'the door'

Predator from the original movie

Original Terminator and T-1000 from sequel

Ivan Drago

Last edited:
I hated Skyler the first time watching. I was more sympathetic my second time through the series.

How do you describe Walter White?

Protagonist villain? Antihero?
walter white has no label. he is just a meth pimp looking for a little extra cheddar

jesus fish manufacturers. my first car, el camino (it is a cruck, yes, i know) had one when purchased. it was all i wanted it for. flimsy fish broke in half first time shining it up after a gentle wash, for i would never want to mistreat the poo brown or beige paint.

for forks sake, i forgot the worst, most sadistic, no respect for man or machine, and yes... potholes.

fork you potholes and my two blowouts, both passenger-side at the same time.

for forks sake, i forgot the worst, most sadistic, no respect for man or machine, and yes... potholes.

fork you potholes and my two blowouts, both passenger-side at the same time.

Personal villains, huh?

My second grade teacher, Ms. Manyweather, was the embodiment of evil.

Her punishments included taking my hand and beating my palm with a wooden ruler and pinching my arms.

This is as close to a photo of her as I could find:

I think we all can agree that Mayor Humdinger is a forking psycho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom