Famous/Infamous Villains (2 Viewers)

Yeah . . . I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday . . . and I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too.

1575294810291.png

Lumbergh was a creep, but The Bobs were far more villainous. Bob Slydell was actually a Michael Bolton fan. Christ, he celebrated his entire catalogue! That's just pure evil.

(Also, I find most outside consultants to be pretty much scum.)

Lumbergh was a creep, but The Bobs were far more villainous. Bob Slydell was actually a Michael Bolton fan. Christ, he celebrated his entire catalogue! That's just pure evil.

(Also, I find most outside consultants to be pretty much scum.)

Counterpoint - The Bobs thought that Peter had upper-management written all over him . . . he just wasn't being challenged enough.

By the way, maybe it's time for your review. What exactly would you say you do here?

Counterpoint - The Bobs thought that Peter had upper-management written all over him . . . he just wasn't being challenged enough.

By the way, maybe it's time for your review. What exactly would you say you do here?
how ignorant are you? obviously he deals with the god damn customers. he has people skills. dumbarse.

Peter was lazy and burnt out. I mean, I can relate and all, but that's kinda the joke about consultants. Can the Michaels and Samirs and promote the Peters.

How could I forget Skillinger? I mean, Schillinger. Adebisi makes Schillinger look like a choir boy though.

Good call on Adebisi

Also Ryan O’Reilly

He probably won’t shank you himself but he most definitely will either betray your confidence and/or manipulate someone to stab you

Still think Schillinger is the worst of the bunch though

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom