Favorite But Underrated Movies (1 Viewer)

It's been on a lot lately, I forgot how much I enjoy Cool Runnings

Also really like the Five Heartbeats

Holy shirt
That looks tremendously bad
It’s the kind of shirt my wife indulges in with reckless abandon (bad movies, not murder)
I’ll let her know

Dance, dancers and artistic director and doesn’t pique your interest???

Speaking of dance, and your background....how do you feel about the jabbawackeez? I took the wife and kids to see em live in Vegas and was awestruck at their movements....I’m thinking you would not be a fan though??? @guidomerkinsrules

And these guys @guidomerkinsrules watch the whole thing when you have time...just a couple of minutes. Want to see them too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxOBxlQmho&feature=share

Last edited:
I did not. Lol I got all excited to ask you to watch LXD clip I shared, they move me. Every time. And to ask you about the jabbawackeez.

Trying to find the right LXD clip I want you to see.

Found it @guidomerkinsrules watch and give honest assessment. Can’t wait to see these people live so graceful, awe inspiring to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djNeT-nM5Ns&feature=share

yeah, always been a huge fan of theirs
if you like out check out their almost perfect japanese mirror

Def will, glad you had heard of em and like em. Figured I was the only one. They truly move my soul.
@guidomerkinsrules
I will check out the clips you’ve posted when my wife and I are done with our show.

I felt like that the other day when That Thing You Do was on. Such a fun, well paced movie. It just moves along so easily and I enjoy every minute.
This is my husband's favorite movie. Fa realz.

Seraphim Falls - Pierce Brosnan & Liam Neeson

Not sure where it was filmed but the scenery is gorgeous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom