Favorite But Underrated Movies (2 Viewers)

Flight of the Phoenix - Jimmy Stewart

I don't know if this counts as underrated (it was a huge hit at the time) but it doesn't seem well remembered today

The Sting - Robert Redford & Paul Newman

My brother loved this film. I tried it, was just too graphic for my tastes. Maybe I’ll give it another whirl.
It was a hard movie to watch but it really made me think about the symbolism for days. The hardest part to watch was the extended scene in the boat. It may just be a matter of taste. I could totally see why some people would not like it.

Flight of the Phoenix - Jimmy Stewart

I don't know if this counts as underrated (it was a huge hit at the time) but it doesn't seem well remembered today

The Sting - Robert Redford & Paul Newman
You got me thinking with your choice Flight of the Phoenix. It brought to mind 2 movies that I liked "The Sand Pebbles" and "Hell is for Heroes"

It was a hard movie to watch but it really made me think about the symbolism for days. The hardest part to watch was the extended scene in the boat. It may just be a matter of taste. I could totally see why some people would not like it.

I’m definitely going to try again. I think I will like it if can get past the graphic stuff. It’s one of my brother’s favorites of all time.

You got me thinking with your choice Flight of the Phoenix. It brought to mind 2 movies that I liked "The Sand Pebbles" and "Hell is for Heroes"

Not familiar with those, I’ll check them out

when I think McQueen I think great escape, magnificent seven and bullit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom