Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bananas

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
I've been called crazy, but a red wasp nest nearby will always help. They are really docile by nature and their primary food source is cutworms which ravage tomato plants. They will not bother humans unless you do something stupid like attack their nest. Leave them be please
🤔

2 years ago I planted cherry and big boy tomatoes. two plants produced a steady stream of tomatoes from June until the first hard frost in October. Last year two tomato plants produced pretty much in one month what the others produced in the entire season, but then packed it in and did nothing from mid-July on. I couldn't eat them all so I gave away bags of them.

I have no idea what this year will bring.

Last edited:
2 years ago I planted cherry and big boy tomatoes. two plants produced a steady stream of tomatoes from June until the first hard frost in October. Last year tow tomato plants produced pretty much in one month what the others produces in the entire season, but them packed it in and did nothing from mid-July on. I couldn't eat them all so I gave away bags of them.

I have no idea what this year will bring.
Beefsteak are the best cultivar from my tomato loving friends. The problem is they sell out quickly from the local Home Depots, Lowes,and Walmarts

I've been called crazy, but a red wasp nest nearby will always help. They are really docile by nature and their primary food source is cutworms which ravage tomato plants. They will not bother humans unless you do something stupid like attack their nest. Leave them be please

Not falling for your wasp propaganda

Still not falling for it

What? No love for God's greatest fruit? :covri:

Cherries-background.jpg

I just had the best cherries I’ve ever had

Didn’t come from a farmers market or fancy grocery store, I wasn’t out of town at a store I’ve never heard of, bought them at my local supermarket

Not a fancy or new variety just plain red cherries but they were exactly what you want cherries to be

Just plain delicious

Already been back to the store twice

I’ve eaten more cherries in the past week than probably the last several years combined

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom