Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bananas

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
I think peaches and pears are obtainable. My black dragon is a real tomato.

We actually have really good local strawberries, blueberries, and nectarines.

I have strawberries plants I just put in last year. So far I’ve got about a quart from the three of them. The strawberries have been delicious and I aint shared a damn one :hihi:

You'd think.

I can grow tomato vines like a god. Lush, green, vibrant vines covered in blooms. What I can't do is grow any tomatoes.
Are their any bees around to pollinate?

Tomatoes seem to be easy to grow
It depends on the zone you live in. There is no secret for having a green thumb. All you have to do is
grow plants that flourish in your zone. The best gardener in the world can't grow bananas in Minnesota.

You'd think.

I can grow tomato vines like a god. Lush, green, vibrant vines covered in blooms. What I can't do is grow any tomatoes.
Get a cheap electric toothbrush and lightly buzz the back of the flowers to get the pollen to come out. That works for my indoor hydroponics garden.

I can even grow tomatoes, but bugs and birds and worms get them before they are ripe. I do OK with cherry tomatoes.
I've been called crazy, but a red wasp nest nearby will always help. They are really docile by nature and their primary food source is cutworms which ravage tomato plants. They will not bother humans unless you do something stupid like attack their nest. Leave them be please

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom