Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bananas

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
I picked Strawberries. If anyone else on this thread is a huge strawberry fan, you should pick some up from Holland Bottom Farms. It's worth the drive to Arkansas.

Colorado peaches are much better than Georgia peaches.

I grow organic pineapples. Love them.

Honey crisp apples and Hass avocados are probably my favorite two fruits though.

I can’t really think of any fruit that I don’t like. Well, I don’t care for coconut; otherwise, I’m game.

Mango is my favorite.

Right now I have slightly less than 2 gallons of blueberries in the freezer. They are the easiest fruit to freeze. Still looking for a new go to muffin recipe but my smoothie game will be on point.

Frozen watermelon is also da bomb.

But also, since avocado is a fruit, I think that's my No. 1. So, your list is flawed.

I grow my own organic blueberries and I'll say without hesitation that my favorite is huckleberries.
Wild hucks are a whole 'nother thing from blueberries and massively superior.
That's the purple huckleberries, mind.
The red ones aren't much of anything special until heated and sweetened in jam. At which point they're simply unearthly.

I can’t really think of any fruit that I don’t like. Well, I don’t care for coconut; otherwise, I’m game.

Mango is my favorite.
Tomato for me. I can't stand it raw. I can tolerate it if it's cooked.

Raw tomato with salt and pepper is great. I eat them like apples.

When they're good, I agree - a slice of raw tomato with salt and pepper is fantastic. Getting a tasty tomato isn't as easy as it should be but yeah, that's hella good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom