Favorite SR poster and why (1 Viewer)

It's been years since KardiacKat has been banned and she's still making threads all about herself.

Oye, VChip and Sev. They never fail to come correct.

SaintJ. It's not often the silverback gets out of his hammock, but when he does, it's Mjolnir time.

Will give explanations tomorrow
Oye - just brings it - his game is always on point and is 95% patient with his "foes" (and the 5% is just good catty fun)

Zack Lee/Billinms - consistently funniest

Buzd - consistently informative

V Chip/BHM - BHM is like Mike Tyson's sparring partner (with V Chip being Tyson)
V Chip lands blow after blow and BHM keeps getting back up
have to add with BHM - i hardly agree with any of his political/social positions, but i have the most respect for his articulation of them and his willingness to listen

Sun Wukong - i am in awe of his nerdiness

BIG L - the most level headed gun toter i've ever read

(superchuck would also get mention if it wasn't for his bizarre nascar fetish:hihi:)

The sob has even bit off part of my ear!!!

Severum. Ibid. And cichlids.
DavidM. Thorough and always involved in a conversation with the other poster(s) even when they don't deserve to be.
SBTB. Not dere no more (well not as much), but level headed and always makes the good point even if I disagree sometimes.
UncleTrvlingJim -- I don't think he has ever been wrong.
St Widge. I sense a pattern in these....
Oye. But only because his posts make mine seem tiny. :9:
Big E, though he should change his SN to Big Bs
BobE -- BTW that's pronounced like "robe" -- because dirty old men stick together. Not literally though.
BHM. I've never given up on someone so many times to only come back for more. I cain't quit you.
st dude. The board classic.
Every regular contributor to those threads, you know the ones. :spaz2:

Sure I am leaving off a few others.

Everybody has their good and bad days; none of us are awesome or suck all the time.
I'm not much into picking favorites; just give me some good info and a few chuckles, and we're cool.

Everybody has their good and bad days; none of us are awesome or suck all the time.
I'm not much into picking favorites; just give me some good info and a few chuckles, and we're cool.

That Paul guy, always one of my faves.

I have slightly homo love for CPG and Optimusaint... for reasons I shall not mention here.

.... And all the mods
tumblr_lmds6mvGBO1qg64aho1_500.gif

Oye. He's super-intelligent. His posts make me pause and think about what he's written. That rarely happens on the Internet.

Guidomerkinsrules. His posts are outside the box and askew of status quo, but I always know where he's coming from.

James_k_p. What he does epitomizes my definition of a true Saints fan. He goes above and beyond to share the the gameday experience with anyone who asks.

David M, LSSPAM, Rebsaint, Tulsa, and even grumpy old MSU. They all communicate honestly and openly. Ra and Reclusive Rob were great also.

Lots of quality posters named in this thread, but if I have to pick one or two:

Oye and V-Chip

As for "why", I asked myself: "Which posters, if they stopped posting, would decrease my appreciation for SR most?"

Depends on the board/subject. BobE rules BTL. Oye, Reb, Tulsa, and Severum on the Politics board. SBTB, redlandsaintsson and Sun Wukong on the EE/anything comic-related. Oddly enough, the only board that I don't have a favorite poster is the SSF, although guys like TCUDan and LSSpam are certainly always required reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom