Favorite SR poster and why (1 Viewer)

I wanted to bump this thread to give Oye props. The quality of his posts should make everyone else want to raise their own to make this community better as whole. I'm glad he's around and really enjoy reading his opinion on various topics (especially education).

Oye, GuidoMerkinsRules, Vchip, and BHM

So this is pretty much a "who's the best poster on the political forum" right?

RDJ_Woah.gif

I wanted to bump this thread to give Oye props. The quality of his posts should make everyone else want to raise their own to make this community better as whole.

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

/youknowwhoyouare

Oye, Shizz, Guidomerkinsrules, Super Chuck, and occasionally SWJJ. I say SWJJ because when he goes SWJJ on EE, it gives me the opportunity to make the other side's point of view known. Semper, TreyW, Saint77 and Det Brees get in the wildcard.

Sun Wukong - solely for his contributions to the MCU, Age of Ultron and all Marvel/DC Universe threads. His neediness and insider knowledge are unparalleled. I've learned much!

The F9 Crew - I mostly just lurk and laugh. Half the time I don't even know what they're referencing, but it's almost always funny.

Oye (obligatory) - Yeah, dude's smart and all, we get it, but it's his ability to emasculate and take down a poster like not other that leaves me in awe. All while doing it from a seemingly intellectual standpoint and not at all visceral. Dude also has mean "screen capture skills".

There are others as well, but those 3 come to mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom