Forecast: Marcus Davenport to Canton, Saints Roster Looks Amazing (1 Viewer)

• Admin
The 2017 Saints draft is a superhero, riding a unicorn, handing out money to the needy. Is there nothing it can't do?

By Ralph Malbrough | WWL

The New Orleans Saints third preseason felt weird because while watching it I thought to myself, “The Saints starting defense is getting run on, they are sort of getting shoved around, Drew Brees threw an interception, and this is definitely not great for the practice football game everyone says is almost practically but not really like an actual football game that matters.”

The Saints also defeated the Los Angeles Chargers 36-7. We are drowning in first world football problems when the Saints are winning any game 36-7 and the general reaction is “Looked ok. Starting defense was kind of shaky though, allowing other paid professionals to actually do positive things.”

The Chargers had 166 total yards for the entire game? Their four quarterbacks combined for 62 yards passing? It sure felt Philip Rivers was moving the ball better and Chargers first team was doing stuff though right?

The funniest part of preseason is two Charger run plays of 21 and 12 yards change our entire feelings on the game. ...

Full Story - WWLTV

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin
The 2017 Saints draft is a superhero, riding a unicorn, handing out money to the needy. Is there nothing it can't do?

By Ralph Malbrough | WWL

The New Orleans Saints third preseason felt weird because while watching it I thought to myself, “The Saints starting defense is getting run on, they are sort of getting shoved around, Drew Brees threw an interception, and this is definitely not great for the practice football game everyone says is almost practically but not really like an actual football game that matters.”

The Saints also defeated the Los Angeles Chargers 36-7. We are drowning in first world football problems when the Saints are winning any game 36-7 and the general reaction is “Looked ok. Starting defense was kind of shaky though, allowing other paid professionals to actually do positive things.”

The Chargers had 166 total yards for the entire game? Their four quarterbacks combined for 62 yards passing? It sure felt Philip Rivers was moving the ball better and Chargers first team was doing stuff though right?

The funniest part of preseason is two Charger run plays of 21 and 12 yards change our entire feelings on the game. ...

Full Story - WWLTV

Nice article. It is a question as to why the back-up D-Line is playing better than the first unit. Also, why can't the Saints put Demario Davis in the middle where he had such an outstanding year with the Jets last year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom