From Balt. News. "Reggie Quit in 2nd Quarter (1 Viewer)

it's probably not a wise decision for Scott to say he intentionally put something extra in the tackle/ankle twist that hurt Bush. I doubt the NFL looks too highly on that.

Whatever we got character..................

They hired a Murder.....................aka Ray Ray

Wow....the Ravens really come off like a bunch of thugs after reading that.

For an undrafted free agent Bart Scott had better be quiet. Cause the fine he may get could be a few game checks.

What happened to being humble. Before this game they were widely thought to be in a tail spin...they get one win and their thuggish nature comes right back out.

What a bunch of thugs. Their leader Ray Lewis is a Miami Hurricane.....who would've thought?

The ravens probably bring those weapons that you make in prison to the games and hide them in their elbow pads and stuff. I bet Ray Lewis and Jamaal tought them all how to make a knife out of a plastic comb.

To be honest, the Saints looked scared and intimidated by the Ravens. It made me sick to my stomach, but the Ravens did what they wanted to do. They wanted to get into the Saints head and have them play with their head on a swivel and it worked. More power to Baltimore, but the Saints need to step up their game and step up their toughness.
That being said, I think they will step it up, especially on Defense.

The Ravens and there fans need to shutup! We beat ourselves and lost that game more than they beat us. We spotted them two very easy defensive TD's. Whole different game if you take those away. Don't get me wrong the Ravens are a good team but by no means a great one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom